News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Breaking News- Martini/Flametruth merger?

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2020, 04:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Error-

Rumor has it when Flametruth, run by the always gracious and loving Cdub, is back online, Martini's Fortnite Flame forum will merge into one giant wrecking ball of excellent content.

Gone are the days of the gossip forum drivel ruining what was once considered "Flametown", a social resource of adult entertainment.

Rumor also has it that the first ever King Martini motion picture; "Bonesaw-Superstar" will be an exclusive to this new "super forum".

Rumors also persist of a huge mega match between King Martini and a legendary flamer from F4$ coming soon.

King Martini has been quoted on his stream;

"You ain't seen nothing yet...."

End

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

caskur

Ahh, they're all going somewhere else.

Lets throw a party!!!!!

:20utj4j_th:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flametown Reporter"Error-

Rumor has it when Flametruth, run by the always gracious and loving Cdub, is back online, Martini's Fortnite Flame forum will merge into one giant wrecking ball of excellent content.

Gone are the days of the gossip forum drivel ruining what was once considered "Flametown", a social resource of adult entertainment.

Rumor also has it that the first ever King Martini motion picture; "Bonesaw-Superstar" will be an exclusive to this new "super forum".

Rumors also persist of a huge mega match between King Martini and a legendary flamer from F4$ coming soon.

End

Yet more failure.

Anonymous

End

Yet more failure.

Anonymous

End

and yet more failure.

Anonymous

Exclusive-

The match has been set!!!

[size=150]King Martini[/size]

[size=150]VS[/size]

[size=200]Running Gag[/size]

The match that never happened at Brawl Hall will now happen here at BC.

1v1

One bomb vs one bomb

Both competitors trust and respect DD to keep the rif raff away from the match thread.

King Martini does it again- providing great content for the masses.

Time and date will be confirmed soon

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Exclusive-

The match has been set!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/RhPyNdx2Qo8so/giphy.gif">https://media.giphy.com/media/RhPyNdx2Qo8so/giphy.gif[/img]

Anonymous

DD, as nothing but a humble guest upon your Sterling forum;

You will sticky the match thread, yes?

Blurt

Christ, Martino.

Why don't you, um, switch things up a bit?

Like, say, provide stellar content and THEN brag about it. That way you can make sure that both activities will get their due instead of just one of them.

Just a thought.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"DD, as nothing but a humble guest upon your Sterling forum;

I'll have to confer with my Taiwanese master...
Blahhhhhh...

Cronus

No need for that. If it is a popular thread it will stay on the first page. Guests posting a flame match leaves a lot of questions about fighting with yourself.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Dove

Quote from: "Cronus"

No need for that. If it is a popular thread it will stay on the first page. Guests posting a flame match leaves a lot of questions about fighting with yourself.

Boom! Lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview