Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Meet German Teen Naomi Seibit, the Anti Greta

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2020, 12:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You know she will be accused of being a tool of rich powerful men. In other words, she'll be accused of being what Greta is.

Anonymous

This kid is not nuts like Greta and she is not a victim of child abuse like Greta either. Naomi is capable of independent thought even while being bullied by the German government.

">

Anonymous

I'll have to watch these videos tomorrow Herman.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"This kid is not nuts like Greta and she is not a victim of child abuse like Greta either. Naomi is capable of independent thought even while being bullied by the German government.

">

The mainstream media says you cannot criticize Greta Thunberg. I doubt the same people will not rush to protect Naomi.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'll have to watch these videos tomorrow Herman.

Sure you will. ac_toofunny

realgrimm

At least Greta 2.0 isnt fearmongering , still has that fetal alcohol look though

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I'll have to watch these videos tomorrow Herman.

Sure you will. ac_toofunny

I will.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
">

Interesting. She will never be be invited to the UN in New York or Davos, Switzerland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"At least Greta 2.0 isnt fearmongering , still has that fetal alcohol look though

Her eyes are far apart. Almost on the sides of her skull like a herbivore.

Thiel

Quote from: "Herman"This kid is not nuts like Greta and she is not a victim of child abuse like Greta either. Naomi is capable of independent thought even while being bullied by the German government.

">

Who is to say she doesn't have adults pulling her strings too.
gay, conservative and proud

realgrimm

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "realgrimm"At least Greta 2.0 isnt fearmongering , still has that fetal alcohol look though

Her eyes are far apart. Almost on the sides of her skull like a herbivore.

IKR..

Keep expecting her to clean her eyes with here tongue or a third eyeball protective eyelid to wipe away the dirt outta her sunken beady eyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

">

Who is to say she doesn't have adults pulling her strings too.
If she didn't before, she will now.

Thiel

"Yet poverty is a far greater risk to human well being than anything related to climate."

Dr. E Calvin Beisner
gay, conservative and proud

Print
User actions