Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Single or Lobo?

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2020, 04:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Poor Herman is cursed with floppy cock syndrome.

Dove

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Actually, it's from drinking.  Especially consuming booze in large amounts.  Keeps your pee pee nice and soft.

Possibly...

But I still think it's Testosterone...

I often wake up in the middle of the night with a rock hard, powerfully erect six inch long dick!

Rock fucking hard, in the middle of the night, but why doesn't it work as well during waking hours?

Fuck if I know!

Excessive alcohol consumption is terrible for the body and will throw all kinds of things out of whack, including hormones.

You really need to find healthier coping mechanisms. Do you have AA or Celebrate Recovery groups anywhere near you? Might be a good starting point.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Actually, it's from drinking.  Especially consuming booze in large amounts.  Keeps your pee pee nice and soft.

Possibly...

I often wake up in the middle of the night with a rock hard, powerfully erect six inch long dick!

Rock fucking hard, in the middle of the night, but why doesn't it work as well during waking hours?

Fuck if I know!

Excessive alcohol consumption is terrible for the body and will throw all kinds of things out of whack, including hormones.

You really need to find healthier coping mechanisms. Do you have AA or Celebrate Recovery groups anywhere near you? Might be a good starting point.

You should join a forum ho recovery group.

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

Anonymous

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

And we thought, you finally admitted you have a problem. Forum TRAMPoline anonymous. It will be just you and Murdock there.

Dove

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

And we thought, you finally admitted you have a problem. Forum TRAMPoline anonymous. It will be just you and Murdock there.

Doesnt sound like I'm the one with a problem here.

I'm perfectly happy making my own sexual decisions.

Apparently you have a problem, though. Maybe you need therapy to figure out why other people fucking who they wanna fuck is such a problem for you.

Fucking creepy.

Incel.

Anonymous

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

Think of Dove and Murdy as the anti Joes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

Think of Dove and Murdy as hoes.

Fixed it for ya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

Fixed it for ya.

Smartass. Or should I say lardass.

Anonymous

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

Fixed it for ya.

Smartass will do just fine. :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

Fixed it for ya.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Possibly...

Fuck if I know!

Why?

Fixed it for ya.

Lardass it is then.

Anonymous

The fucking quote trees here...

You can turn the quote trees to "Off" in the ACP, Admin!

Quote trees make me drink more.

I'm Mel, and I approve this message.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"The fucking quote trees here...

You can turn the quote trees to "Off" in the ACP, Admin!

Quote trees make me drink more.

I'm Mel, and I approve this message.

That's what they do at SG, but I'm not doing that here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview