Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The King Martini Interview

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2020, 02:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Thru out the internet there are plenty of hidden communities filled with interesting, charismatic characters. I found one.

His name is King Martini, or thepoofer was his previous nickname in a small internet rabbit hole that calls itself "flametown". A community that takes pleasure in insulting and degrading it's members for humor and fun. King Martini strikes an uncomfortable response from most members here; some adore him, others hate him with an intense passion, but everyone has an opinion about him.

Let's delve deeper into the man of mystery, as he has taken time from his rather busy schedule to give me a few moments for an interview. This is the transcript of our Skype conversation.

King Martini, when did you start posting on these forums

Dude, you can call me KM, or Kevin. It's cool.

I used to troll sport forums and AOL message boards and chat rooms back in the day. My first taste of trolling came when, during a teams biggest moment in it's franchises history, I had their board shut down. See, they were about to draft their best player ever, but I made an account a week or two earlier pretending to be a sport "insider" and just posted the things he was saying on his 900 number hotline, so it looked legit. When I started to say that the team was souring on taking this great player, the members of the forum started to complain. When the draft day came, I posted that another team, my favorite team had a deal in place for the player and the return was garbage. OMG were people livid. So they shut the board down. It even made the draft, which is on YouTube with one of the broadcasters saying "don't believe the rumors". The internet was so much more gullible back then.

So I got off the internet until one day somebody was like "yo check out this site it's like people cutting wrestling promos on each other". That site was FlameChamps. I started posting there and became the sites biggest draw, no cap. I was FC. Then I found out about Brawl Hall, which was the mecca of flaming.

I missed out on the rise of Evil Blood, the F4$ stuff, but thankfully all that stuff was archived. Doomsday dropped me a DM one day out the blue saying something like "why aren't you here" and the Iron Duke, who is actually a funny guy, said something in DM about ribboning one of my posts then accusing me of being gay or something, so I stuck around.

LoCo was admin and one day I was torching the shit outta everyone, so he offered me a mod panel. BH was getting stale, I re-energized the forum. It was on a down swing but I turned it around. A couple times.

Who do you consider the best "Flamers"

Evil Blood, Sum Cun'T, Doomsday, the F4$ crew

Do you put yourself with them?

I do, but only because I can expand on things they have done and make them my own. Not too many people can pull off EB shit. I can and did, but I made it something unique. See, the biggest misconception in this community today is that I brought toxicity onto the forums. I didn't. I'm just rebooting shit that's been done before from a different perspective.

This community runs itself in circles. Most of the people who were at BH know this. But considering most of the members here have no clue what BH was, this is all new grass on the field to them.

Seriously, the big toxic train wreck I had a hand in creating has been done before. I think I did it better, but that's just me. BH'ers have seen it already. Most of the randoms on these forums still believe that shits real. Who cares. Everyone had moved on, but that impact is legendary, in all honesty.

What's the best thing you have done on these forums

Post my picture so the ladies can masturbate with smiles on all sets of lips on their bodies

lol really?

Honestly I don't really know.

The deathmatch against Fat Danny was a knock out. I had alot of people in my DMs saying everything we were doing was gold, no filler. The match I had with EB at FC was being linked onto comedy and college humor forums it was that good then Cun'T stole the show with his judgement. Something about jerking off to a pic of the band camp girl from American Pie and where the jizz lands is who wins. I went at Buzzsaw as a run in during a match that was so good people wanted to see us go at it. I nuked InYouEye once that made a few people say I was the best, there's a few more I'm leaving out like any match with ToeFactor, my match with V-Agent at BH which was the most viewed thread in that sites history, no joke.

Are you a "PI" poster?

Not really. I'll hint at it, which means "stay in your lane" but I've never doxxed anybody.

But you have this reputation as a PI poster

Well, I have posted up some fucked up shit, but it's all for the lol's. If your on these forums first off, your kind of fucked up to begin with. If you don't find the humor in it, nobody is telling you to read it. Do I find humor in fucked up shit? Sure, why not. I was making Kobe Bryant jokes ten minutes after he died.

What was the last thing going thru Kobes mind before the helicopter crashed?

I don't know?

The helicopter door.

If you can't find humor in things, then why are you here? Peaches is deformed, it's funny. Doomsday was a wheelchair bound introvert who tried getting a penis pump installed for his lifeless dick and the doctors took one look at him and laughed "why"? It's funny. I'm not the only one who hits below the belt.

Do you want to talk about the Dovey drama?

No

Why?

Because it's a dead issue. Nobody cares anymore and if it meant clicks and views, I would. All I'm going to say is I know all the dirty little details and they don't like the fact that I do.

Who is they?

Dovey, Joo, and Murdoch

I see

Yeah, they don't like it when somebody else besides one of them is the center of attention. That's all I'll say.

I mean, I can tell you the story Dovey told me about how Joo wanted to get pegged so she shaved his ass and cobbed him sooo good, like looking back behind himself licking his lips good,he wanted that shit every night. And it's one of the reasons why they're not together. But I'll keep the details to myself.

Is it true your making a flame forum?

Yes

When will it be online?

The beginning of March

Last question, do you have anything to say to your fans on the forums?

Sure, love me, hate me, but you fucking know me.

Who are you, tho?

Thank you, KM, for your time

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Larry King"

I mean, I can tell you the story Dovey told me about how Joo wanted to get pegged so she shaved his ass and cobbed him sooo good, like looking back behind himself licking his lips good,he wanted that shit every night. And it's one of the reasons why they're not together.

Actually we only did it once or twice. He did seem to like it though.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Doesn't post PI !! lmgdao * 10000

Post some more of my PI Kev.

And see what happens lulz.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "the real reaper"Doesn't post PI !! lmgdao * 10000

Why don't you post some more of mine ?

It's better to do it in my face than on a private forum, you know
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "the real reaper"Doesn't post PI !! lmgdao * 10000

Why don't you post some more of mine ?

It's better to do it in my face than on a private forum, you know

I'm not sure if that is really reaper or not.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Larry King"Thru out the internet there are plenty of hidden communities filled with interesting, charismatic characters. I found one.

His name is King Martini, or thepoofer was his previous nickname in a small internet rabbit hole that calls itself "flametown". A community that takes pleasure in insulting and degrading it's members for humor and fun. King Martini strikes an uncomfortable response from most members here; some adore him, others hate him with an intense passion, but everyone has an opinion about him.

Let's delve deeper into the man of mystery, as he has taken time from his rather busy schedule to give me a few moments for an interview. This is the transcript of our Skype conversation.

King Martini, when did you start posting on these forums

Dude, you can call me KM, or Kevin. It's cool.

I used to troll sport forums and AOL message boards and chat rooms back in the day. My first taste of trolling came when, during a teams biggest moment in it's franchises history, I had their board shut down. See, they were about to draft their best player ever, but I made an account a week or two earlier pretending to be a sport "insider" and just posted the things he was saying on his 900 number hotline, so it looked legit. When I started to say that the team was souring on taking this great player, the members of the forum started to complain. When the draft day came, I posted that another team, my favorite team had a deal in place for the player and the return was garbage. OMG were people livid. So they shut the board down. It even made the draft, which is on YouTube with one of the broadcasters saying "don't believe the rumors". The internet was so much more gullible back then.

So I got off the internet until one day somebody was like "yo check out this site it's like people cutting wrestling promos on each other". That site was FlameChamps. I started posting there and became the sites biggest draw, no cap. I was FC. Then I found out about Brawl Hall, which was the mecca of flaming.

I missed out on the rise of Evil Blood, the F4$ stuff, but thankfully all that stuff was archived. Doomsday dropped me a DM one day out the blue saying something like "why aren't you here" and the Iron Duke, who is actually a funny guy, said something in DM about ribboning one of my posts then accusing me of being gay or something, so I stuck around.

LoCo was admin and one day I was torching the shit outta everyone, so he offered me a mod panel. BH was getting stale, I re-energized the forum. It was on a down swing but I turned it around. A couple times.

Who do you consider the best "Flamers"

Evil Blood, Sum Cun'T, Doomsday, the F4$ crew

Do you put yourself with them?

I do, but only because I can expand on things they have done and make them my own. Not too many people can pull off EB shit. I can and did, but I made it something unique. See, the biggest misconception in this community today is that I brought toxicity onto the forums. I didn't. I'm just rebooting shit that's been done before from a different perspective.

This community runs itself in circles. Most of the people who were at BH know this. But considering most of the members here have no clue what BH was, this is all new grass on the field to them.

Seriously, the big toxic train wreck I had a hand in creating has been done before. I think I did it better, but that's just me. BH'ers have seen it already. Most of the randoms on these forums still believe that shits real. Who cares. Everyone had moved on, but that impact is legendary, in all honesty.

What's the best thing you have done on these forums

Post my picture so the ladies can masturbate with smiles on all sets of lips on their bodies

lol really?

Honestly I don't really know.

The deathmatch against Fat Danny was a knock out. I had alot of people in my DMs saying everything we were doing was gold, no filler. The match I had with EB at FC was being linked onto comedy and college humor forums it was that good then Cun'T stole the show with his judgement. Something about jerking off to a pic of the band camp girl from American Pie and where the jizz lands is who wins. I went at Buzzsaw as a run in during a match that was so good people wanted to see us go at it. I nuked InYouEye once that made a few people say I was the best, there's a few more I'm leaving out like any match with ToeFactor, my match with V-Agent at BH which was the most viewed thread in that sites history, no joke.

Are you a "PI" poster?

Not really. I'll hint at it, which means "stay in your lane" but I've never doxxed anybody.

But you have this reputation as a PI poster

Well, I have posted up some fucked up shit, but it's all for the lol's. If your on these forums first off, your kind of fucked up to begin with. If you don't find the humor in it, nobody is telling you to read it. Do I find humor in fucked up shit? Sure, why not. I was making Kobe Bryant jokes ten minutes after he died.

What was the last thing going thru Kobes mind before the helicopter crashed?

I don't know?

The helicopter door.

If you can't find humor in things, then why are you here? Peaches is deformed, it's funny. Doomsday was a wheelchair bound introvert who tried getting a penis pump installed for his lifeless dick and the doctors took one look at him and laughed "why"? It's funny. I'm not the only one who hits below the belt.

Do you want to talk about the Dovey drama?

No

Why?

Because it's a dead issue. Nobody cares anymore and if it meant clicks and views, I would. All I'm going to say is I know all the dirty little details and they don't like the fact that I do.

Who is they?

Dovey, Joo, and Murdoch

I see

Yeah, they don't like it when somebody else besides one of them is the center of attention. That's all I'll say.

I mean, I can tell you the story Dovey told me about how Joo wanted to get pegged so she shaved his ass and cobbed him sooo good, like looking back behind himself licking his lips good,he wanted that shit every night. And it's one of the reasons why they're not together. But I'll keep the details to myself.

Is it true your making a flame forum?

Yes

When will it be online?

The beginning of March

Last question, do you have anything to say to your fans on the forums?

Sure, love me, hate me, but you fucking know me.

Who are you, tho?

Thank you, KM, for your time

https://media.giphy.com/media/zBW57uzxIuz04/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Too kevin; Didnt read

Well I for one found this very compelling and interesting and now that he has cleared his "good name" on the internet that settles it!

His cat is healthy, bathroom is clean, he never posted obituaries, he clearly isnt NPD and he was a socail media hero for calling my job.

Phew. What an awesome fucking guy. I'm glad I'm pretending I read that.

Lulz.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview