Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The King Martini Interview

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2020, 02:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Man on the Street"Word on the street is that whole Dove/Km stuff was the greatest troll since the Patterson–Gimlin Bigfoot film.

These 2 got paid to post all this drama the past 3+ months by a marketing firm for a dating app.

You people were reading all that crazy stuff where?

ON THE INTERNET

Do you actually believe what you read on the internet?

It's called guerilla marketing.

Not at all. I would never pull a troll that bad and stupid.

Dont include me in that mess of damage control. I dgaf.

Kermit Martini trolls himself into looking like a slope headed idiot with deadly precision. And has been doing so for nearly 15 years now.

But this instance takes the fucking cake  ac_toofunny

Hey dove, how many times did he ask if he was as good as me again? LMAO

A few.

All this idiot loser ever does is directly or indirectly whine about the drama he created, claim the boards will die without his idiotic and repetitive drivel and then try to publically convince himself and others that I'm the one that "cant move on".

Motherfucker you could still just be posting your normal bullshit like nothing happened and no one would even bother bringing it up.

No boards have suffered without him. He wont even post anywhere I am unless he can have a gag rule on me so he can try to slut shame me without me kicking his flabbey senior dick through his hollow skull.  Somehow no boards have died without him.

What a psycho lulz. Pretending I havent "moved on" because I respond to his fuckfoolery with insults whenever he slithers in and cries for attention. Some great standards there.

I fuck my husband several times a week and directly talk to him several times a day. But I'm clearly stuck on some asshole slobby loser narcissist because 5 percent of my internet posts are making fun of the dumb shit he posts lol.

Okay boomer.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Man on the Street"Word on the street is that whole Dove/Km stuff was the greatest troll since the Patterson–Gimlin Bigfoot film.

These 2 got paid to post all this drama the past 3+ months by a marketing firm for a dating app.

ON THE INTERNET

Kermit Martini trolls himself into looking like a slope headed idiot with deadly precision. And has been doing so for nearly 15 years now.

A few.

All this idiot loser ever does is directly or indirectly whine about the drama he created, claim the boards will die without his idiotic and repetitive drivel and then try to publically convince himself and others that I'm the one that "cant move on".

Motherfucker you could still just be posting your normal bullshit like nothing happened and no one would even bother bringing it up.

No boards have suffered without him. He wont even post anywhere I am unless he can have a gag rule on me so he can try to slut shame me without me kicking his flabbey senior dick through his hollow skull.  Somehow no boards have died without him.

What a psycho lulz. Pretending I havent "moved on" because I respond to his fuckfoolery with insults whenever he slithers in and cries for attention. Some great standards there.

I fuck my husband several times a week and directly talk to him several times a day. But I'm clearly stuck on some asshole slobby loser narcissist because 5 percent of my internet posts are making fun of the dumb shit he posts lol.

Okay boomer.

lol...

Is it true he ran over to the Flametoothless safehouse to puff his little bird cage out like he's a somebody who hasn't been steamrolled repeatably by the both of us?  :laugh3:

Dove

ON THE INTERNET

A few.

Okay boomer.

lol...

Is it true he ran over to the Flametoothless safehouse to puff his little bird cage out like he's a somebody who hasn't been steamrolled repeatably by the both of us?  :laugh3:

Looks like it.

I read his stupid letter to BC, he is claiming you and I have everyones PI and will use it.

What a fucking mental case. No one but these guys give a fuck about anyones PI. You and I have never "used PI". These constantly use PI, talk about PI, blah. It's literally all they don

This is why flaming is stupid and 90 percent of these flamers have mental disorders.

They ran from that call out, and now he is claiming he just heard of it and he will do it there.

See they wont do it on neutral grounds. They are weak untalented losers who need to use PI and cheat and be overall degenerate dirtbags who are preaching about Rotwang accusing Rotwang of being a "child groomer"....but they are praising SSS who posted pictures of nude 14 year olds on TR.

So that tells you a lot.

If these idiots were not legit angry and butthurt they wouldnt have a problem posting anywhere openly. They need to clump up on a board where they can get away with shitbaggery and panel abuse.

Weak little old fucks.

Biggie Smiles

ON THE INTERNET

A few.

Okay boomer.

Looks like it.

I read his stupid letter to BC, he is claiming you and I have everyones PI and will use it.

What a fucking mental case. No one but these guys give a fuck about anyones PI. You and I have never "used PI". These constantly use PI, talk about PI, blah. It's literally all they don

This is why flaming is stupid and 90 percent of these flamers have mental disorders.

They ran from that call out, and now he is claiming he just heard of it and he will do it there.

See they wont do it on neutral grounds. They are weak untalented losers who need to use PI and cheat and be overall degenerate dirtbags who are preaching about Rotwang accusing Rotwang of being a "child groomer"....but they are praising SSS who posted pictures of nude 14 year olds on TR.

So that tells you a lot.

If these idiots were not legit angry and butthurt they wouldnt have a problem posting anywhere openly. They need to clump up on a board where they can get away with shitbaggery and panel abuse.

Weak little old fucks.

Now he wants the callout transported to flametoothless? Not his mecca of flaming interest that gets a thousand posts a day? Or here, where the callout was issued?

YEah, he scared

I don't blame him actually.

You've embarrassed him beyond belief and I destroyed him in two previous callouts with less than a fraction of the hysterics I now have to work with.

He has good reason to run like a gazelle when the leopards are roaming about.  

lol...

Dove

ON THE INTERNET

A few.

Okay boomer.

Looks like it.

So that tells you a lot.

Weak little old fucks.

Now he wants the callout transported to flametoothless? Not his mecca of flaming interest that gets a thousand posts a day? Or here, where the callout was issued?

YEah, he scared

You've embarrassed him beyond belief and I destroyed him in two previous callouts with less than a fraction of the hysterics I now have to work with.

lol...

He is a fucking psychopath.  :tease:

Maybe now that he has FT to cry and bitch on he will stop coming to boards I'm on pretending to be other people and taking stupid shots at me over his delusional bullshit.

The weakling that he is.

Biggie Smiles

ON THE INTERNET

A few.

Okay boomer.

Looks like it.

So that tells you a lot.

Weak little old fucks.

YEah, he scared

lol...

even psychopaths have survival instincts and his are kicking in by running back to the treehouse where the goops are willing to protect him.

Dove

ON THE INTERNET

A few.

Okay boomer.

Looks like it.

So that tells you a lot.

Weak little old fucks.

YEah, he scared

lol...

even psychopaths have survival instincts and his are kicking in by running back to the treehouse where the goops are willing to protect him.

Which shows you it's not a game to him.

And the projection with the PI. What a fucking nut. Shows you where his mind is where he thinks PI is something ANYONE outside of that mentally ill circle jerk gives a fuck about.

Biggie Smiles

You realize that this is their version of ""trolling"" right?

They say something stupid, you weggie them and kick them down a flight of stairs looking like a canoe with the hanes logo on it and they giggle at the bottom floor because they so owned you.

It's like the retards have finally structured a win win situation for themselves. It's the introvert with no friends coping mechanism. Ignore their moronic drivel they owned you. Shove them face first into a locker they owned you.

And if all else fails write a 30,000 word molasses essay telling us about the types of venereal diseases they are incapable of scratching

I love poking these clowns and I have no intentions of stopping no matter what the fuck they have to say about it  ac_toofunny

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dove"This is why flaming is stupid and 90 percent of these flamers have mental disorders..

Absolutely.  They feed off the flaming, it makes them feel good about themselves in a real messed up way. Like a whacked up drug addiction that makes zero sense.  

There's no point in even trying to understand it.

Anonymous

Only flamers think flaming is talent. I aint talking about the kind of roasting that old Brick engaged in. What passes for flaming is stupid and the flamers cannot function in society.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"Only flamers think flaming is talent. I aint talking about the kind of roasting that old Brick engaged in. What passes for flaming is stupid and the flamers cannot function in society.

Here's the thing tho. Kermit Martini is not a flamer he's just a hot air retard trying to use the internet to compensate for being an absolute nobody in real life. And the saddest thing is he's also a nobody online too

I did two of these silly call outs with him and destroyed him both times. Thats why he's running like a bitch with fire ants in his vagina back to his little protective hovel right now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Only flamers think flaming is talent. I aint talking about the kind of roasting that old Brick engaged in. What passes for flaming is stupid and the flamers cannot function in society.

Here's the thing tho. Kermit Martini is not a flamer he's just a hot air retard trying to use the internet to compensate for being an absolute nobody in real life. And the saddest thing is he's also a nobody online too

I did two of these silly call outs with him and destroyed him both times. Thats why he's running like a bitch with fire ants in his vagina back to his little protective hovel right now.

I don't know this Marty fella that well. But, in the time I have posted with him, he don't stay at one place too long. He joins a forum, claims to make it busy and then quickly leaves. After he leaves he badmouths the forum he posted at last.

Dove

Anonymous

He sounds like an unstable fella who hasn't figured out what he wants yet.

Dove

Hahahaha he made excuses, ignored a call out, and now that he is at FT where he can panel abuse and get meat shielded he is now saying WE ran. Lmao.

Nah bitch. We called you out. You could have done it here or at MMP.

And he already got bitched at for yammering about his obvious butthurt vendetta there lmao.

We called you out a month, retard. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Pussy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview