Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

what's with SG?

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2020, 08:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I posted there today for the first time in a week or so..

The enjoyable posters seem to be absent..

But, if one likes to be followed around the board with primary school insult replies every time you post, no matter the subject, you might like it..

When did SG become BF?

Anonymous

I was only on SG briefly. There is some posting talent on that forum. But, like you said, they are not the ones who post the most. I had some jackass replying to every post I made calling me a dog eater no matter what I posted about.  ac_boring

That would not discourage posting if they confined it to a no brains required or encouraged section. But, that stupidity carries over into every sub. It is not worth trying to have a debate with flamers. If I do post there again, it won't be in Politics or Serious Discussions. Only about five people there are interested in discussions and two of them are from here anyway.

Anonymous

It seems almost everyone is waiting for Poofers new forum to come online.

Rumor has it that everyone is sick of the bullshit behind the scenes of Joo, Dovey, and Murdoch and want a forum free of the three.

Does anybody really think SG will survive once Poofers forum is online?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Johnny Sins"It seems almost everyone is waiting for Poofers new forum to come online.

Rumor has it that everyone is sick of the bullshit behind the scenes of Joo, Dovey, and Murdoch and want a forum free of the three.

I do.

Erica Mena

I get logged out of here every few minutes but you don't see me complaining

Saying we're like BF IS a huge exaggeration. Do you guys not know how to use the ignore function ?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Johnny Sins"It seems almost everyone is waiting for Poofers new forum to come online.

Yes. I run it, that's why
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"I get logged out of here every few minutes but you don't see me complaining

Saying we're like BF IS a huge exaggeration. Do you guys not know how to use the ignore function ?

I apologize for that unfair comparison Erica..

No, SG is not BF..

It just seemed different today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I do.

You might be the only one.

Martini is what he is but he also plays the game the right way. Once he outted (with proof,btw) that Flea was blackmailed from not banning Dovey for contacting family members when she, Flea, wanted to because Joo threw a temper tantrum saying he would leave if she did, the tables turned that second.

As you can see, Martini trolled Murdochs forum into a one post a day hovel now rendering it and Murdoch net dead. Martini has enough dirt on Joo to prove he's just as mentally unhinged as his two wing tards, give it time.

The balance of power in this community has changed. Long live Martini, his forum, and the soon to be return of Flametruth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

Yes. I run it, that's why

Yes, but Martini made your forum. Your forum would not be anything without the content he created.

You don't think he has a game plan to create content once his forum is up and running, hmm?

There's one person in this community that can create content others will want to see, one.

And he's not on your forum. Fancy that.

Anonymous

SG and BF are the forums you have to be a member of in order to read the threads?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"SG and BF are the forums you have to be a member of in order to read the threads?

They both have sections that are visible without logging in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"I get logged out of here every few minutes but you don't see me complaining

Good point. But, you can still see what posters on ignore write when other posters quote them.

Posting becomes a chore when never ending feuds carry over into every thread and every sub.

Anonymous

I can't sleep knowing it's just around the corner. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I posted there today for the first time in a week or so..

The enjoyable posters seem to be absent..

But, if one likes to be followed around the board with primary school insult replies every time you post, no matter the subject, you might like it..

When did SG become BF?

Forums ebb and flow. I could login at times and there could be good discussions. Having said that, the shit poster winner of 2019 needs to take a nice long break from forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I can't sleep knowing it's just around the corner. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

SRSLY   :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview