Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:29:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I think I'm ready to end things...

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2020, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"Flyn was so miserable at Bastard Factory. Scrolling through all the fecal pics just made her/him angrier.

Flynn is a him, not a hymn.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"What about this one?

Acceptable Av size!  I will drink to that!

Understand that I cannot view images posted here, since I'm permabanned and can only post as Guest, but yer Av is much better now!  Well sized!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mel"I will post this once, and only once...

I have (and have always had) four different online 'personas'

Two were sober personas (genuine and troll), and drunk personas (genuine and troll).

I would try to keep them all separate, since it just made sense.  A drunk Mel is different from sober, serious Mel.

As the forum post count and numbers diminished over the years, it became harder and harder to do this...

We all accept that forums have changed and most of us have adapted to that change. You are stuck in 2007 and hope everybody else will revert back too. It aint happening brother. Get used to it.

:t1236:

Anonymous

Two were sober personas (genuine and troll), and drunk personas (genuine and troll).

I would try to keep them all separate, since it just made sense.  A drunk Mel is different from sober, serious Mel.

As the forum post count and numbers diminished over the years, it became harder and harder to do this...

We all accept that forums have changed and most of us have adapted to that change. You are stuck in 2007 and hope everybody else will revert back too. It aint happening brother. Get used to it.

Mel is a ""Flame Icon"" too?

Anonymous

No neighbour flicks their light at me when I sit on my back porch chatting on my phone. They all know I would blow up their letterboxes if they tried that shit on in my neighbourhood.

Anonymous

I guess you didn't hear the update to this story, Mel's neighbour was having a heart attack and trying to signal for help. The last words he heard before dying was "go fuck yourself asshole". I also hear that the family doesn't want Mel at the funeral.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Mel is a ""Flame Icon"" too?

Mel isn't a flamer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview