The best topic

Replies: 8404
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:14:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's so cold here

Started by Frood, February 22, 2020, 05:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"9c in summer!

I've got 3 layers of pajamas on and wrapped in 2 blankets, and I'm still freezing...

Climate warming alarmists are idiots... this has been one of the coolest summers in recent memory but they're saying it's the warmest on record...

Filthy fcking liars!   acc_angry

Are the forest fires still burning?

no not in my area we finely got rain and flood witch pot them out

Anonymous

Quote from: "fuckugoogle"
Quote from: "fuckugoogle"this year we have had about 4 x 46 degree days i could no go out side to fucking hot

Do you live in Australia too?

yep  :howdy:

Where in Australia do you live?

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "fuckugoogle"this year we have had about 4 x 46 degree days i could no go out side to fucking hot

A staggeringly high proportion of posters on these "flame" forums are Aussies.  Frankly, it makes me wonder why none of them ever post Screamin' Jimmy Barnes or Kasey Chambers on any of the jukebox threads.  Oz does produce some excellent musicians but never seems to export them.

">

there shit lol

Anonymous

A staggeringly high proportion of posters on these "flame" forums are Aussies.  Frankly, it makes me wonder why none of them ever post Screamin' Jimmy Barnes or Kasey Chambers on any of the jukebox threads.  Oz does produce some excellent musicians but never seems to export them.

">

there shit lol
Not half bad. :thumbup:

Anonymous

there shit lol

A lot you know, pal.

Here's a blog piece about Jimmy from a friend of a friend.

Quote"Advance Australia Fair" is a terrible national anthem. It was written by a copywriter. It has nothing to do with the Southern Cross, the Dream Time, or growing up on the sheep's back. The two really magnificent songs of national identity are "Waltzing Matilda" (and you have only to hear a solo male indigenous Australian signing this in the dry Todd River bed at midnight to feel every hair on your head stand up...someone apparently forgot to tell him the song isn't about blackfellas)...

AND THEN THERE'S this one, which is still virtually the entry requirement for every Aussie pub. In a weird sense, Terra Australis is where some of the hardest core people of all time converged. Banished Irish convicts excised from Western Civilization, and black people from bipo taim tru.

">

caskur

">

Those two are shit... we have better singers and musicians than them.

Have you heard the New Zealand brother and sister, "Broods"? Song - "FREE"

These two are good. Original,... however, she needs work on her diction.

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

">

Those two are shit... we have better singers and musicians than them.

Have you heard the New Zealand brother and sister, "Broods"? Song - "FREE"

These two are good. Original,... however, she needs work on her diction.

">

I've never heard of them.

ac_dunno

fuckugoogle

yep  :howdy:

Where in Australia do you live?

sydney

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza":negative:
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif">

Frood

Care to explain why Melbourne and Sydney don't get along? Besides the fact that you lot are raging fuckwits...
Blahhhhhh...

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Care to explain why Melbourne and Sydney don't get along? Besides the fact that you lot are raging fuckwits...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/crying-fountain.gif">

Frood

Typical Sydney crybaby... lulz...
Blahhhhhh...

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Typical Sydney crybaby... lulz...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying.gif">

Frood

You need a box of Kleenex?
Blahhhhhh...