The best topic

Replies: 8404
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:14:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's so cold here

Started by Frood, February 22, 2020, 05:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

9c in summer!

I've got 3 layers of pajamas on and wrapped in 2 blankets, and I'm still freezing...

Climate warming alarmists are idiots... this has been one of the coolest summers in recent memory but they're saying it's the warmest on record...

Filthy fcking liars!   acc_angry
Blahhhhhh...

Vancouver

I don't know how the weather works in Australia. 9c is fairly cold there. 7c here in Vancouver.
Time is malleable

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"9c in summer!

I've got 3 layers of pajamas on and wrapped in 2 blankets, and I'm still freezing...

Climate warming alarmists are idiots... this has been one of the coolest summers in recent memory but they're saying it's the warmest on record...

i agree it has been the hottest its ever been here in oz

Frood

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I don't know how the weather works in Australia. 9c is fairly cold there. 7c here in Vancouver.

It's gotten down to the single digits or early to mid teens most nights of this summer, rained heaps, etc... and the high temps have been sparse...

Global warming is a fraud...
Blahhhhhh...

fuckugoogle

this year we have had about 4 x 46 degree days i could no go out side to fucking hot

Frood

Doesn't make it the hottest year on record though when so many more days and nights are well below average...

Global warming = Fraud
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

no, global warming causes unstable weather.... DUH!~

Don't you listen to any of it?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "fuckugoogle"this year we have had about 4 x 46 degree days i could no go out side to fucking hot

Do you live in Australia too?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "fuckugoogle"this year we have had about 4 x 46 degree days i could no go out side to fucking hot

A staggeringly high proportion of posters on these "flame" forums are Aussies.  Frankly, it makes me wonder why none of them ever post Screamin' Jimmy Barnes or Kasey Chambers on any of the jukebox threads.  Oz does produce some excellent musicians but never seems to export them.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

A staggeringly high proportion of posters on these "flame" forums are Aussies.  Frankly, it makes me wonder why none of them ever post Screamin' Jimmy Barnes or Kasey Chambers on any of the jukebox threads.  Oz does produce some excellent musicians but never seems to export them.

">

I didn't know that.

Anonymous

Cold is the new warm according to alarmists.

Anonymous

Are the forest fires still burning?

Frood

No... put out by massive rains....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

No... put out by massive rains....

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

fuckugoogle

yep  :howdy: