Replies: 8489
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What would siblings do?

Started by Frood, February 25, 2020, 06:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"You have to let it go.... hard as it is.

I'm glad you cursed him out.

A few days ago, some unauthorized person vandalized one of my small native trees... He left a note with his mobile number. I rang it and blasted the shit out of him.

I was able to move on. I cannot undo what he did.

I hope there are family pictures of the homestead...if there are, mount them.

There are daguerreotype glass images of my ancestors in their homespun finest sitting outside of the home for group photos... they weren't wealthy but they were proud.... my grandfather was born in their corn crib... his ancestors buried in a small plot with gravestones now overgrown... one of the church pews from the now gone church sat in the back entrance room because my mum saved it 30 years ago, and a patchwork quilt sewn from leftover britches of my family...

...all gone now... tossed in a dumpster by my brother and his wife...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

A few days ago, some unauthorized person vandalized one of my small native trees... He left a note with his mobile number. I rang it and blasted the shit out of him.

There are daguerreotype glass images of my ancestors in their homespun finest sitting outside of the home for group photos... they weren't wealthy but they were proud.... my grandfather was born in their corn crib... his ancestors buried in a small plot with gravestones now overgrown... one of the church pews from the now gone church sat in the back entrance room because my mum saved it 30 years ago, and a patchwork quilt sewn from leftover britches of my family...

Imbeciles.

Getting rid of a church pew without offering it to someone else. INSANE.

The patchwork quilt, a piece of irreplaceable art. No wonder you went berko.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Friday

He's lucky that all he got was a tongue lashing from you. In your place I'd have pummelled the living daylights out of him and his sodding wife.
The best day of the week!

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"

Imbeciles.

Getting rid of a church pew without offering it to someone else. INSANE.

The patchwork quilt, a piece of irreplaceable art. No wonder you went berko.

That quilt was made sometime in the 1890's... it was still a hardy thing in the late 1980's... laying over the church pew in the back room which served as a coat and boot area...

Quote from: "Friday"

He's lucky that all he got was a tongue lashing from you. In your place I'd have pummelled the living daylights out of him and his sodding wife.

I'm far away and haven't actually physically seen him in 16 years...since our dad passed away...

I don't want to ever see that homestead flipping faggot again... he is dead to me...
Blahhhhhh...

Friday

Then he's lucky you don't live nearby. A sibling like that would be dead to me too...
The best day of the week!