Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Mongolian Beauties

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2020, 09:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"Has anyone ever met a Mongolian in Canada, USA, Australia or the UK?

There are not very many Mongolian born Canadians.

I've seen some in Mongolian restaurants but never had a deep and meaningful convo with one...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Has anyone ever met a Mongolian in Canada, USA, Australia or the UK?

I've seen some in Mongolian restaurants but never had a deep and meaningful convo with one...

They probably weren't Mongolians working at them. Probably Northern Chinese who learned to cook hearty Mongolian food. And if you are vegetarian, or like fish/seafood, Mongolia aint your country. It's landlocked, it's colder than most of Canada and they like their lamb and beef.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

They probably weren't Mongolians working at them. Probably Northern Chinese who learned to cook hearty Mongolian food. And if you are vegetarian, or like fish/seafood, Mongolia aint your country. It's landlocked, it's colder than most of Canada and they like their lamb and beef.

Owners of the one I used to go to were Mongolian... you filled a bowl with what you wanted and they'd cook it for you on the barbecue...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Owners of the one I used to go to were Mongolian... you filled a bowl with what you wanted and they'd cook it for you on the barbecue...

There is a Mongolian barbeque near me. It's owned by Sikh Indians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"There is a Mongolian barbeque near me. It's owned by Sikh Indians.

Very common...

The "Japanese Sushi" restaurants in Van are all owned and operated by Chinese.

Not a Jap to be seen!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "seoulbro"There is a Mongolian barbeque near me. It's owned by Sikh Indians.

Very common...

Yeah, here in my county the majority of Asian restaurants are owned by Thai and Lao operators, with a few Chinese and Korean operators also active.

Anonymous

Very common...

No, they are owned by Koreans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Very common...

Yeah, here in my county the majority of Asian restaurants are owned by Thai and Lao operators, with a few Chinese and Korean operators also active.

The largest SE Asian immigrant group here are Vietnamese.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Very common...

No, they are owned by Koreans.

That's because Korean culture and cuisine are similar to Japan's.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Herman"Mongolia is one of the coldest countries in the world, but the gals are warm.

https://asianbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/3-13.jpg">

A country with only three million people has so many beautiful gals.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-51b04af8be2371358d29c3e5e50bf38b.webp">

Many pretty. :thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "Herman"Mongolia is one of the coldest countries in the world, but the gals are warm.

https://asianbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/3-13.jpg">

A country with only three million people has so many beautiful gals.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-51b04af8be2371358d29c3e5e50bf38b.webp">

Many pretty. :thumbup:

Yes, they are many pretty Priscilla.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Generally I'm only attracted to White gals, but one thing I must comment on in this thread:  The pics posted in this thread all seem to show ample tits, which is odd since it's a fact that Asians usually cannot develop full sized tits.  The images were clearly cherry-picked...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Generally I'm only attracted to White gals, but one thing I must comment on in this thread:  The pics posted in this thread all seem to show ample tits, which is odd since it's a fact that Asians usually cannot develop full sized tits.  The images were clearly cherry-picked...

Not true Mel. Lots of Mongolian gals are tall, have big tits and wide hips. Actually, even Northern Chinese gals are tall and have racks on them.

Anonymous

Mongolian Titties Mel.

https://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20150526/girl_from_mongolia_39.jpg">

https://asianbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2-13.jpg">

Thiel

Quote from: "Mel"Generally I'm only attracted to White gals, but one thing I must comment on in this thread:  The pics posted in this thread all seem to show ample tits, which is odd since it's a fact that Asians usually cannot develop full sized tits.  The images were clearly cherry-picked...

Not true Mel. Lots of Mongolian gals are tall, have big tits and wide hips. Actually, even Northern Chinese gals are tall and have racks on them.

I have met Mongolians in China. They are usually taller and almost always thicker than other East Asians. And a lot of them have red cheeks.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview