The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Free tampax for women.

Started by Odinson, February 27, 2020, 08:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"How many vertebrae did you have removed to accomplish that?

Risk vs Return...

Females are risky, and the return must be worth it.  Western females are often not worth the risk (which is why half the White males on this forum have Chink wives)...

I don't go Yellow though...

I will only go White.  With that mindset though, one must exercise caution!

Just so you know, Chinese women from China/HK/Singapore only go for white guys with money. It's different for Fash and I as we grew up in Canada.

I don't know about Taiwanese.  They are a lot more Westernized.

My favourite expression.... NO MONEY, NO HONEY...

:wink:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
So you house work and laundry and eat pussy month round?

How much would you say you speak on a daily basis?

I'm single now, so times have changed.  I'm just going by what I experienced when I was briefly married...

Yes, I handled all housework, laundry, and everything else also, including paying the bills, because she was about as lazy as they came.

She didn't like anything near her pussy except a dick, so that was that.  Never received one blowjob from the prude, either.

We spoke all the time!  She was my best friend, and also a safe, fun, and a reliable companion, until it came down to her laziness around the household, shit understanding of finances, and basically her unwillingness to contribute to a long term goal.

Dove

Quote from: "Mel"
So you house work and laundry and eat pussy month round?

How much would you say you speak on a daily basis?

I'm single now, so times have changed.  I'm just going by what I experienced when I was briefly married...

Yes, I handled all housework, laundry, and everything else also, including paying the bills, because she was about as lazy as they came.

She didn't like anything near her pussy except a dick, so that was that.  Never received one blowjob from the prude, either.

We spoke all the time!  She was my best friend, and also a safe, fun, and a reliable companion, until it came down to her laziness around the household, shit understanding of finances, and basically her unwillingness to contribute to a long term goal.

That kinda sounds like clinical depression.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

realgrimm

This is a slap in the face to the freebleed movement ..
QuoteFree bleeding has been used to challenge period stigma and taboos, to protest high prices of period products, and to draw attention to the environmental issues relating to disposable pads and tampons

Poor womenz rights  ac_crying

realgrimm

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F07%2Fcass-clemmer.jpg&w=400&c=sc&poi=face&q=85">

realgrimm

https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/eba/13/freebleeding5.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/eba/13/freebleeding5.jpg">

ac_wot

Moonpie

Quote from: "Guest"Well that's my erection butchered for the foreseeable....

Over some period talk?

Periods are totally natural.  All vaginas bleed.

In fact it's like extra lube sex and everything gets more senstive during a period so the orgasms are off the charts.  Just put a towel down and dont mind the splashing. Its hot.

You should man up, stop being so selfish.

Disgusting!!  :yuk:
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Moonpie"Oh gosh....this reminds me of this ER patient that came in and used makeup sponges down there because she ran out of pads.  They had to manually take them out. Wtf is wrong with people.  Lmaooooo

Using a make-up sponge is a very old remedy. Obviously it hasn't been recommended since the 1980s or there might be more cases like yours above... She didn't know about making her own string? Silly person....lol

Or simply rolling up toilet paper.  These notes lol

The latest one I had is a woman was having sex with her female partner and she used numerous different sex toys and she thought was was lodged ip in there. She's sore and didn't understand why?? Really??   :oeudC:
Moonpies for your soul..

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Guest"Well that's my erection butchered for the foreseeable....

You and me both brother.

And here I thought you'd earned your wings, Herman.

Are Mel and I the only ones who have in this thread?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview