Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The drama is choking this wonderful forum

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2020, 09:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This sub would be so much more interesting if we could just talk about Joe being a virgin for the 5 millionth time.

Can we put Mongotini behind us and get back to discussing interesting things like Joe's sex life? Or lack thereof?

fuckugoogle

Biggie Smiles

This game would actually be fun if we could rid ourselves of the grouchy elderly waste like Casket the unfriendly ghoul & The Wobbly And Puerile.

CreepMajor and Dicksnot joe too.

All they can offer these boards is their grim perspective on life because, let's face it, death has creeped up behind each of them and has started sniffing what's left of their hair like the Grim Biden or something.

Any day now we should be receiving the joyous news that CreepMajor has suffered a massive stroke while backstroking in his urine ditch and has sunk to the bottom to be consumed by dark & disturbing creatures not yet recorded on any species chart.

Can I get an AMEN?

And Caskcow? Well, I remain hopeful in the cleansing power of our Lord and pray each day that a stray meteor strikes her bedroom at 27 thousand miles per hour incinerating her & everything she's placed her webbed paws on instantly.

Believe in the Power of the Lord?

And Dicksnot Joe? Well, that guy is just a fucking retard and looks like he's enjoyed one too many DDT cocktails in his life and I mostly scroll past his gibberish. But it would be nice to learn that he fell out of a 12 story window into the mouth of a fire breathing dragon and was shat out into a lump of milky diarrhea two days later.  

Fear not the mighty hand of Elohim.

Which brings us to The Stupid and Senile. Where do I start with that guy. Seems like he's been around forever throwing these sick fucking lemon parties for the rest of the OOTIDOOF gang of spandex wearing spastics who have convinced themselves they are some kind of Knights of the round testicles. It cannot be long now before his lungs collapse into some liquidy waste product that makes it's way into his colostomy bag & neighbors find him grafted to his computer chair 2 months later and decide to roll him and the computer chair off a fucking cliff into a landfill where he belongs.

Jesus loves you all

Anonymous

How about the going rate of Asian mailorder brides? Shen Li is itching for some of her brood to hit puberty so she can offload them for a few hundred bucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"How about the going rate of Asian mailorder brides? Shen Li is itching for some of her brood to hit puberty so she can offload them for a few hundred bucks.

Give it up Scouse. You can't afford a flesh and blood wife anyhere. Ask Joe where he bought his inflatable bride. A few less Carlsbergs from your dole cheques and you will have a latex woman of your own in three months.

Anonymous

Speaking of dole cheques, I'm a bit short this week guize, anyone fancy sending their favourite forum trannie a few bucks?

Anonymous

To borrow a line from Herman, the only way Scouse would be allowed inside a Chinese home is if he was there to shine their shitters. With the baby bust among NE Asians they have had to cast a wider net to find menial labour. Despite their foul odour, uneducated white trash will have to do. Besides, Scouse's mum is getting up there in age and she can't keep a roof over their heads indefinitely by giving hummers to East Indians.

Anonymous

The cockless Korean must be triggered, posting using the guest feature and his own handle.

He thinks everyone who posts as a guest is scouse, obsessed much?  :roll:

Anonymous

Scouse couldn't find the trigger with a one week gun handling course for dummies. What a pathetic wimp. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Seoulbro is a Eunuch"The cockless Korean must be triggered, posting using the guest feature and his own handle.

You're using the guest feature and you have a handle..

According to your own logic, you must be triggered.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"I want all drama off this forum.

Can it be done?

Yes.  Set yourself on fire right now

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ben Sheets"This sub would be so much more interesting if we could just talk about Joe being a virgin for the 5 millionth time.

Can we put Mongotini behind us and get back to discussing interesting things like Joe's sex life? Or lack thereof?

Think of it this way, if Joe finally lost his virginity he would be looking for my more pussy instead of grossing us out with his sickening gay rape prison fantasies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Seoulbro is a Eunuch"The cockless Korean must be triggered, posting using the guest feature and his own handle.

You're using the guest feature and you have a handle..

According to your own logic, you must be triggered.

I honestly question whether you're capable of wiping your own ass without assistance given the nonsensical garbage that you regularly post and how easily you're manipulated and coerced by other people.

What's the Chinese word for 'Special needs'?

:roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview