Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

FT

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2020, 12:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oh ya, old kiebers is into hogging. He used to load up at Hardee's and head to the fat farms. He would exchange double cheeseburgers and fries for a hummer or two. True story, every word.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"Old kiebers aint shit compared to me. Old Herman has had more Arab poontang in the Sahara desert than he has had in a lifetime of delivering food to fat farms for women.

How old is old?

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the youngest.

Fat farms for women? What?

How old are you?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Herman"Old kiebers aint shit compared to me. Old Herman has had more Arab poontang in the Sahara desert than he has had in a lifetime of delivering food to fat farms for women.

How old is old?

How old are you?

Berry is about seven or eight months younger than me..

My birthday is Monday.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

How old is old?

How old are you?

Berry is about seven or eight months younger than me..

My birthday is Monday.

生日快乐

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "kiebers"Meh, martiny is crying about being banned. Not the first time I have heard crying, and it's all the same, nothing original.

What makes things interesting for me is, I never frequented true flame forums. Just never interested me. But that also means I don't really know anyone's history, which translates to, everything I read could be considered PI. Try modding from that standpoint. LOL

Here are some PI basics: Don't allow full names (first & last), phone numbers or addresses to be posted and you'll be fine.  The rest of it is up for debate.   I run background checks and you can pull an SSN with a cell phone number just an FYI.  

If you ever have questions about internet security or legalities... pm Big or myself.  We are always happy to offer our expertise.

I agree Murdy..

And I would add to that anything to do with employers is off limits too.

I agree... that shouldn't be allowed either.

Most of us do not include any of our employer information on our social media sites due to our history with forum posting.  I was lucky in that I met Big on my first forum and he made everyone aware of PI issues from the very start.  Back then we only had to worry about postcards or prank pizza deliveries.  It's gotten completely out of hand since.... and typically involves the same culprits.  

I don't play the PI game because it wasn't allowed on the forums I posted at and was considered an epic fail if you did.  I think it's a total violation of privacy and feel that the people who participate in it are obsessive/stalker types.

You came to the game late... in the early days, anything was fair game and we'd skip trace on the flimsiest of throw away usernames and email addy's....

...then the internet changed...

Quote from: "kiebers"Meh, martiny is crying about being banned. Not the first time I have heard crying, and it's all the same, nothing original.

What makes things interesting for me is, I never frequented true flame forums. Just never interested me. But that also means I don't really know anyone's history, which translates to, everything I read could be considered PI. Try modding from that standpoint. LOL

Here are some PI basics: Don't allow full names (first & last), phone numbers or addresses to be posted and you'll be fine.  The rest of it is up for debate.   I run background checks and you can pull an SSN with a cell phone number just an FYI.  

If you ever have questions about internet security or legalities... pm Big or myself.  We are always happy to offer our expertise.

Amateur!  :laugh:

I'm talking about the actual PI that could endanger a poster's personal safety... not the convoluted gossip everyone misconstrues for PI.

Amateur!  ac_biggrin

I've been around for 14 years... I played this game with people who knew better.  

meat-shielding limps writs is weak *rolls eyes*

Dove

It is unhinged and stalkerish to go doxxing and people, throwing out threats and projection your own shame of your shit life onto others.

And contacting people out of spite.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

I agree Murdy..

And I would add to that anything to do with employers is off limits too.

I agree... that shouldn't be allowed either.

Most of us do not include any of our employer information on our social media sites due to our history with forum posting.  I was lucky in that I met Big on my first forum and he made everyone aware of PI issues from the very start.  Back then we only had to worry about postcards or prank pizza deliveries.  It's gotten completely out of hand since.... and typically involves the same culprits.  

I don't play the PI game because it wasn't allowed on the forums I posted at and was considered an epic fail if you did.  I think it's a total violation of privacy and feel that the people who participate in it are obsessive/stalker types.

You came to the game late... in the early days, anything was fair game and we'd skip trace on the flimsiest of throw away usernames and email addy's....

...then the internet changed...

Amateur!  :laugh:

I'm talking about the actual PI that could endanger a poster's personal safety... not the convoluted gossip everyone misconstrues for PI.

Amateur!  ac_biggrin

I've been around for 14 years... I played this game with people who knew better.  

meat-shielding limps writs is weak *rolls eyes*

Ooooo....ahhhh 14 years has she.... proud is she for that...

Amateur!

ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview