Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Shahs Of Sunset

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2013, 02:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A clone of Jersey Shore. A bunch of self-indulgent, self-centred, spoiled, plastic airheads. What an awful show.

Renee

It's all the same shit. All those "faux celebrity" reality shows suck. It doesn't matter who or what they are, they all cater to a viewership that makes up the lowest common denominator.  You have to wonder what kind of person can sit thru an entire episode of any of that crap. They must be dumber and more vapid than Odie.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It's all the same shit. All those "faux celebrity" reality shows suck. It doesn't matter who or what they are, they all cater to a viewership that makes up the lowest common denominator.  You have to wonder what kind of person can sit thru an entire episode of any of that crap. They must be dumber and more vapid than Odie.

Odie was the exactly the type of viewer they had in mind when they created that awful reality show.

Odinson

Yea every1 can imagine me and my friends watching reality TV...

Have I become some kind of a celeb here?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"Yea every1 can imagine me and my friends watching reality TV...

is there such a a category as idiot cellbutard...who knows maybe you started a new thing....

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Yea every1 can imagine me and my friends watching reality TV...

Well besides Romero you do appear to be the only horse's ass in the house. So I guess that entitles you to some kind of notoriety. :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"

Well besides Romero you do appear to be the only horse's ass in the house. So I guess that entitles you to some kind of notoriety. :lol:

Romero is liberal/hippie and apparently I´m Hitlers grandson.  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

is there such a a category as idiot cellbutard...who knows maybe you started a new thing....

Well you know even bad publicity is good publicity..

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jersey Shore.

Watched that show once fore about 15 minutes....total lame sauce!  And the hair do's on those guys?   :roll:  Dumbest show, I have ever seen in my life.

Never heard of this new one you are mentioning....but if it like JS....lame sauce it is.

Anonymous

I have never seen Shahs of Sunset, but I never saw Jersey Shore either..

I am aware of the characters on Jersey Shore from seeing their pictures on magazines while waiting to check through my groceries.

Berry Sweet

Just a bunch of ghetto dorks who do nothing but party and discuss pathetic drama about fluff...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Just a bunch of ghetto dorks who do nothing but party and discuss pathetic drama about fluff...

Is that what Jersey Shore is about?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Just a bunch of ghetto dorks who do nothing but party and discuss pathetic drama about fluff...

That's about it and to add insult to injury almost none of the people on the show are from NJ.

I've watched it a few times only because I'm from NJ and I love the shore. I have a lot of good memories from my childhood from spending summer vacations there but the show is less about the NJ shore and more about the ignorant, vapid antics of these four HS drop-out grease-ball, hood-rats than anything else.

The show sucks so much that it could put the Hoover vacuum company out of business.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

The show sucks so much that it could put the Hoover vacuum company out of business.

My thoughts exactly.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"The show sucks so much that it could put the Hoover vacuum company out of business.

:lol:  Good one!

Yes, Fash...the show is nonsense drivel.  I don't understand why so many people find it "funny" or even "entertaining"?  It's something our neighborhoring trolls would watch.