Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Vancouver's Oriental Men Fear Their Women Prefer White Guys

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2020, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Pretty hot though..

I like..

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-19/s320x320/31016739_1221366197999824_570340063129370624_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_ohc=kUv2J-GFcwcAX-j0v8-&oh=d88e43200dc1f9755742f7d562bd5a97&oe=5E8B3122">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This is pretty typical lappish maiden..

Notice how the door way is the standard 7 foot height... So only Shaqs forehead would show up behind her..

I dont know if other guys can even handle these shemales...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1mm18ZD-eHU/VbiCVj1V25I/AAAAAAAAALo/5Ruv-0RfAO0/s1600/amazonsisters%2B030.JPG">

Is she Sami?

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Notice how the door way is the standard 7 foot height... So only Shaqs forehead would show up behind her..

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1mm18ZD-eHU/VbiCVj1V25I/AAAAAAAAALo/5Ruv-0RfAO0/s1600/amazonsisters%2B030.JPG">

Is she Sami?

Probably partially like me...

Anonymous

She looks like an average Central European woman. She won't turn any heads, but she isn't ugly either.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"It does irk some very insecure Asian guys on the internet, trolls like hornung or instigator(a Vietnamese crybaby that hated White folks) that once posted here, but honestly I'm not exaggerating, but every time I see an IR couple I'm always happy for them, duno why.

Why would anyone would care who strangers are in relationships with. And that includes same sex. relationships. It is nobody's business.

It's mainly b/c they're bitter and jealous, they even call these women traitors for not going out with these weak, ugly and stupid Asian guys like instigator(a troll that used to post here and left instantly the moment we gave him a taste of his own meds).
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

She's quite pretty and elegant, but 7 foot is way too tall for most guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"It does irk some very insecure Asian guys on the internet, trolls like hornung or instigator(a Vietnamese crybaby that hated White folks) that once posted here, but honestly I'm not exaggerating, but every time I see an IR couple I'm always happy for them, duno why.

Why would anyone would care who strangers are in relationships with. And that includes same sex. relationships. It is nobody's business.

It's mainly b/c they're bitter and jealous, they even call these women traitors for not going out with these weak, ugly and stupid Asian guys like instigator(a troll that used to post here and left instantly the moment we gave him a taste of his own meds).

We have a Filipino-Canadian engineer at work. He is forty this year and married now. But, when he was single, he rarely slept alone. And he liked white women. He was telling me some Chinese guys would eyeball him when they saw him in public with white girls. That is weird.

Odinson

She will teach you a lesson on how to talk to women..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

She probably has a dick. :beurk:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"

Now that you mentioned it, she does reminds me of a younger version of the school principal from the movie Matilda, lol.

Anonymous

Why would anyone would care who strangers are in relationships with. And that includes same sex relationships. It is nobody's business.

There isn't enough time in the day to stick my nose into other people's bedrooms, even if I did give a quarter of a fuck.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Why would anyone would care who strangers are in relationships with. And that includes same sex relationships. It is nobody's business.

There isn't enough time in the day to stick my nose into other people's bedrooms, even if I did give a quarter of a fuck.

">

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Never live in apartments with thin walls.

Never live next to finns..

They drink and casually walk naked on their yard..

Odinson

Here is Onslow..

Pay attention Seoulbro and Zetsu... You can learn a lot from this guy.

">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview