Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Vancouver's Oriental Men Fear Their Women Prefer White Guys

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2020, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This article is ten years old, so I don't relevant it is today. But, on this forum it is very relevant. Old Scouse, Joe and Mel don't want to share their tribe either. Seems common among guys that aint getting any. And if I was in Vancouver and single, I would be getting some.

https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/vancouvers-asian-men-fear-women-prefer-white-guys">https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blo ... white-guys">https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/vancouvers-asian-men-fear-women-prefer-white-guys

Asian men in Canada often fret that the laws of supply and demand are working against them when it comes to hooking up with the right woman.

Many of Metro Vancouver's 400,000 Asian men, more than half of whom are ethnic Chinese, express two major complaints about the North American dating scene.

One: They are convinced that Asian women would rather go out with white men.

Two: They worry that white men prefer Asian women.

Are men with Asian ethnic origins justified in feeling anxious these racial preferences are actually operating in North American dating?

Ronald Lee, founder of a relationship service for Asian men in Metro Vancouver, believes Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other men with East Asian roots who make these complaints are looking for excuses to avoid facing their social awkwardness.

A two-year study out of Columbia University in New York City confirms Lee's perception that Asian men who worry the dating deck is stacked against them are buying in to false stereotypes.

In his research, Columbia University economist Ray Fisman did not find any evidence that white men prefer to date East Asian women.

And even though Fisman discovered a significantly high pairing of East Asian women with white men in the U.S., he concluded it was the case only because East Asian women "discriminated" racially against black and Hispanic men, and felt "neutral" toward white men.

Convinced that the family pressure on young Asian men to achieve financial success creates their relationship difficulties, Lee has made a career out of working with hundreds of East Asian men, and to a lesser extent Caucasians, to overcome their chronic social ineptitude.

"A lot of Asian men grow up in extremely restrictive and over-critical households, where they are told they cannot date women until they finish university or get a job," Lee said in an interview.

"Their parents push them to have a steady income before they seek out a woman, and it really screws them up. When the time finally comes, they don't have the social skills and self-confidence for dating."

In Metro Vancouver, which has the highest rate of mixed-race relationships in Canada (nine per cent), Lee said he has been in three serious partnerships — two with Chinese women and one with a Caucasian.

Generally, Lee joins many others in maintaining that Metro Vancouver, compared with other major cities in North America and Europe, "is the hardest place to get a date for anyone."

Many Metro men and women are so individualistic and "into doing their own thing" that they haven't learned the art of flirting and connecting with potential partners.

Anonymous

IR threads were always the liveliest on the old Asian-American forums. I don't think it pisses off East Asian guys as much as it used to. Than again, there are fewer East Asian immigrants nowadays. East Asian born Canadians don't give a fuck. SE Asian guys never did have the same false sense of entitlement that East Asian guys did, or some still do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"IR threads were always the liveliest on the old Asian-American forums. I don't think it pisses off East Asian guys as much as it used to. Than again, there are fewer East Asian immigrants nowadays. East Asian born Canadians don't give a fuck. SE Asian guys never did have the same false sense of entitlement that East Asian guys did, or some still do.

Oh my goodness, we had over 20,000 posters on AF in 2005..

We would 1,000-3,000 posters on at one time all reading or posting about IR dating and marriage..

I often what happened to many of your old rivals..

Well, my rivals too......being married to a Caucasian man.

Odinson

Did the mongols let some other dudes steal their pussy?

They did not..

Man the fuck up..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Did the mongols let some other dudes steal their pussy?

They did not..

Man the fuck up..

Mongols are too frickin drunk to notice their gals are gone. Seriously though, most Mongol gals aint into anything besides Mongol men. Except for Russian guys. There seems to be a lot of Russian and Mongolian pairings. They seem to be a fit for each other. But Mongol gals don't like Southern Chinese guys. They think they are weak little pussies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

They did not..

Man the fuck up..

Mongols are too frickin drunk to notice their gals are gone. Seriously though, most Mongol gals aint into anything besides Mongol men. Except for Russian guys. There seems to be a lot of Russian and Mongolian pairings. They seem to be a fit for each other. But Mongol gals don't like Southern Chinese guys. They think they are weak little pussies.

Most Taiwanese are descended from Southern Chinese..

I noticed the culture is changing..

The androgynous look among young men is still common, but some young Taiwanese men are going to the gym, taking supplements and bulking up.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They did not..

Man the fuck up..

The androgynous look among young men is still common, but some young Taiwanese men are going to the gym, taking supplements and bulking up.

Remember how Shen Li used to lust over the biker dudes..

Being muscular is not enough..

You gotta grow some hair on your ass, have questionable hygiene and at least 3 kills..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

They did not..

Man the fuck up..

You gotta grow some hair on your ass, have questionable hygiene and at least 3 kills..

I think she still does even if she denies it..

But, bikers are not my type.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

They did not..

Man the fuck up..

I think she still does even if she denies it..

But, bikers are not my type.

She is that sort of gal who fantazises about being among very dangerous men..

What if they are nice bikers who act all gentleman around you?

Anonymous

They did not..

Man the fuck up..

Mongolians think Southern Chinese including Taiwanese are not really men. It doesn't matter if they work out or not. They think the Japanese brothers are delicate ladyboys too .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"She is that sort of gal who fantazises about being among very dangerous men..

What if they are nice bikers who act all gentleman around you?

If it's a Honda motorcycle, it's OK.  You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"IR threads were always the liveliest on the old Asian-American forums. I don't think it pisses off East Asian guys as much as it used to. Than again, there are fewer East Asian immigrants nowadays. East Asian born Canadians don't give a fuck. SE Asian guys never did have the same false sense of entitlement that East Asian guys did, or some still do.

It never went away. It is still there. The problem with this is that some East Asian immigrant families push their sons to study, study, study seven days a week. My parents weren't that rigid, but I've seen some, especially Chinese in Toronto who I felt sorry for because their parents put so much pressure on them. They never have time to socialize except for school sports. By the time their parents will permit them some free time they are behind the eightball in the dating game.

Canadian born Asians, on the other hand, especially once they get past the 1.5 generation are polar opposites of East Asian immigrant kids.

Zetsu

It does irk some very insecure Asian guys on the internet, trolls like hornung or instigator(a Vietnamese crybaby that hated White folks) that once posted here, but honestly I'm not exaggerating, but every time I see an IR couple I'm always happy for them, duno why.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It does irk some very insecure Asian guys on the internet, trolls like hornung or instigator(a Vietnamese crybaby that hated White folks) that once posted here, but honestly I'm not exaggerating, but every time I see an IR couple I'm always happy for them, duno why.

Why would anyone would care who strangers are in relationships with. And that includes same sex. relationships. It is nobody's business.

Odinson

This is pretty typical lappish maiden..

Notice how the door way is the standard 7 foot height... So only Shaqs forehead would show up behind her..

I dont know if other guys can even handle these shemales...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1mm18ZD-eHU/VbiCVj1V25I/AAAAAAAAALo/5Ruv-0RfAO0/s1600/amazonsisters%2B030.JPG">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview