Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Elite Jewish school is imploding due to Liberalism

Started by Anonymous, March 06, 2020, 08:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I encourage people to read the entire article. It has pretty much every special group possible fighting with another special group. Really good examples of libtarded snowflakes.

Some highlights:

Fat negro teacher who crossdresses as a white woman

Affinity groups based on race that treat jews as evil whites

Arab guest speaker that says Israel is worse than Nazi Germany

School was closed for 3 days after Trump won

White students are becoming secret conservatives

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/sitin_over_8.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1236&h=820&crop=1">

"

Taken to extremes, liberalism eats its own.

Exhibit A is the decline of one of the most prestigious and proudly liberal private schools in the city.

Ethical Culture Fieldston in Riverdale, founded in 1878 by the son of a rabbi as a model for social justice, racial equality and intellectual freedom, now is convulsed by allegations of anti-Semitism, racial discrimination lawsuits, quarrels over identity politics, a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Department run amok and a union*ized faculty impervious to criticism.

Disgruntled parents are considering ways of extracting their children, angry donors are closing their wallets and distraught teachers are resigning or taking leaves of absence."

https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/the-irony-behind-decline-of-an-elite-liberal-private-school-devine/">https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/the-irony ... ol-devine/">https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/the-irony-behind-decline-of-an-elite-liberal-private-school-devine/

Anonymous

That opinionated reactionary cunt sure does OPINE a lot, and this is clearly an opinion piece.

Even though she lives in Sydney, of late the reactionary NY Times has been printing a lot of her dreck.

Among the numerous examples of her "opinions"  ...

~~ In 2009, Devine suggested that green ideologies like biodiversity conservation were to blame for the poor management of forested areas and national parks, and consequently for the deaths during the Black Saturday bushfires event. This rhetoric was revived during the 2019–20 Australian bushfire season, but promptly rejected by the scientific and firefighting community.

~~In 2015, Devine sparked considerable controversy after claiming that "women abusing welfare" were the main cause of domestic violence. According to Devine, "If you want to break the cycle of violence, end the welfare incentive for unsuitable women to keep having children to a string of feckless men".

~~In 2017, she wrote that share bicycle schemes were a terror threat.

Evidently she considers herself an expert on any and all political issues in the UK, Canada, Australia, and the US.  It's not clear why.

You'd do much better to get "cc" from this forum to write an opinion piece about that school.  At least it wouldn't sound stupid.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Like this stunned cunt, you think you are a citizen of multiple countries and have an intimate understanding of their politics.

Also like her, you're an inveterate angry reactionary.

Sorry, you lose.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Miss Peaches is a very liberal old gal like Fashionista.

Peaches is more political than I am, but yes we share the liberal ideal of equality for all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Miss Peaches is a very liberal old gal like Fashionista.

Peaches is more political than I am, but yes we share the liberal ideal of equality for all.

After repeated explanations across multiple forums, the political spectrum still goes right over Scouse's empty head.

cc

Terms get misused and abused .. in fact, perverted. Liberalism has been confiscated by the left to mean things other than the true definition of the word .. and have claimed it as representing them and their "other" perverted meanings of it = the other guys are NOT liberal in the perverted definition

For example, I am a strong liberal in the strict sense that it actually means equal personal freedom, opportunity  and equality and I am also  conservative in politics and economics. This presents no contradiction relative to the true meaning of the word.

In fact, most all conservatives are liberal in its true and un-perverted meaning

There is no contradiction of terms there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Guest"Liberals are the scourge of the west.

You failed the bright bulb / dim bulb test miserably. You clearly don't "get it" and never will

Liberals in the perverted usage of the term are a scourge because they pervert the term to their advantage in an attempt to dominate others

That explained, liberals in the true definition of the term are a blessing .. and represent a very very high % of the general population

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Terms get misused and abused .. in fact, perverted. Liberalism has been confiscated by the left to mean things other than the true definition of the word .. and have claimed it as representing them and their "other" perverted meanings of it = the other guys are NOT liberal in the perverted definition

For example, I am a strong liberal in the strict sense that it actually means equal personal freedom, opportunity  and equality and I am also  conservative in politics and economics. This presents no contradiction relative to the true meaning of the word.

In fact, most all conservatives are liberal in its true and un-perverted meaning

There is no contradiction of terms there

Everybody except Scouse understands that. Than again he thinks you are Jewish, Shen's husband is black, Blurt is getting gender reassignment surgery, Joe drives a limo, and that unoriginal Shitstain poster who claims he is 18, 22, 24, 19 and a bunch of other numbers is a teenager. Scouse is a

https://davidartwales.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/gullible-200x200.jpg">

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Guest"Liberals are the scourge of the west.

You failed the bright bulb / dim bulb test miserably. You clearly don't "get it" and never will

Liberals in the perverted usage of the term are a scourge because they pervert the term to their advantage

Liberals in the true definition of the term are a blessing .. and represent a very high % of the general population

Nope, even the classic less extreme liberals are scum and a threat to white civilisation. They support mass immigration, multiculturalism and LGBT, much like you do.

I've said many times that you're basically just a Muslim-hating liberal.

cc

You are not very clued in

Liberalism correctly defined does not represent  the above

That said, the current left-perverted term absolutely does all the above

Try hard to understand what is really going on in our world .. because you have no clue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview