Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

BC's Shit Poster Winner

Started by Anonymous, March 06, 2020, 06:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Guest"I left this forum because of the fanatical pro Jewish sentiment, I've stated this dozens of times before...

Fashionista is a 2 faced snake aswell and after seeing her true colours I decided to bail.

Hope the door didn't hit you in the ass on your way out.

...oh wait, that would explain you dropping your boycott and returning to the forum to post.  The door must have hit you in the ass pretty hard to generate this much butthurt.

You are dogpiling the delicate little aryan panzy, or he will call you old. You know his predictable reactions by now.

cc

The Liverpoool Lollipop is merely "wannabe" aryan ... and never will be one .. no matter how hard he tries to be

That's the funniest part of his whole goofy shtick
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I left this forum because of the fanatical pro Jewish sentiment, I've stated this dozens of times before...

Fashionista is a 2 faced snake aswell and after seeing her true colours I decided to bail.

...oh wait, that would explain you dropping your boycott and returning to the forum to post.  The door must have hit you in the ass pretty hard to generate this much butthurt.

He left of his own volition..

Seoul trolled him pretty good and he said I was unfairly taking Seoul's side..

It's not favouritism, Seoul is smarter than Scouse, as well as being more socially adept....it's as simple as that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The Liverpoool Lollipop is merely "wannabe" aryan ... and never will be one .. no matter how hard he tries to be

He is jelly that you are a kraut and he is a lowly limey.

Berry Sweet

Ok bye     :Ghelyon:  :viannen_114:

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Scouse is unoriginal, lame as fuck, inane, hyper sensitive, repetitive, weird, delusional, weak, boring, and cries like a pre pubescent girl. He is a shoe in for this honour. What say you?

Nice theft of Biggie's thread at SG, lol.
ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  nice

@herman dumbass  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He left of his own volition..

Seoul trolled him pretty good and he said I was unfairly taking Seoul's side..

It's not favouritism, Seoul is smarter than Scouse, as well as being more socially adept....it's as simple as that.

Mel hit the nail on the head at the time, he said that you Chanks stick together and when I stepped back to consider his claim, I realised that he was right, you do stick together. I hadn't really thought of it like that and after doing so it made me look at this forum and it's membership in a completely different way. It also opened my eyes to what you're really like Fashionista and how your bias and favouritism heavily clouds your judgment.

As for the cockless Korean, if you think "trolling pretty good" is repeatedly branding me a 'Nazi' and a 'conspiracy theorist' then yes, what an absolute master of trolling that guy is. You even branded the guy as being "hilarious" I recall and even your loyal minions had to disagree with you there, which proved that you have zero sense of humour like the vast majority of other Chanks on here.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment. I came back briefly just to rustle some jimmies and as expected like clockwork out you all came, frothing and foaming at the mouth. May I suggest some tranquillisers a after I leave to help calm you all down?

Anonymous

Pay attention you effeminate, geriatric cock sniffer. I came to rustle some panties and guess what? It worked.

Go change your pissbag, that old man smell which follows you around is very unbecoming.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"Scouse is unoriginal, lame as fuck, inane, hyper sensitive, repetitive, weird, delusional, weak, boring, and cries like a pre pubescent girl. He is a shoe in for this honour. What say you?

I usually skip over his nonsense. He always seems hurt and lashes out irrationally at those he feels have caused his pain. It is impossible have a discussion with someone like that.

You are not missing anything, that is for sure. Unless of course you like butthurt boohooing and tourette's kid spam.

He's more interesting than you though

IronCockJock makes Seoulcuck seem interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The Liverpoool Lollipop is merely "wannabe" aryan ... and never will be one .. no matter how hard he tries to be

True, he he will only ever be a wannabe aryan, but his goal of being a socially stunted, idiotic, hyper sensitive crybaby has been met and then some.

caskur

Nope... the shit posters are the trolls that used to come here boring me to pieces.

Thankfully they have been so kind and departed.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

True, he he will only ever be a wannabe aryan, but his goal of being a socially stunted, idiotic, hyper sensitive crybaby has been met and then some.

A shrink could make a fortune off of old Scouse. He is seriously messed up.

Berry Sweet

Omg, like some idiots never wiped their own ass and then complain about it.

I personally feel comfortable here and never experienced anything nasty from anyone.  Yes, sometimes there are jokes, but damn...its too bad one needs a brain to have a little laugh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Omg, like some idiots never wiped their own ass and then complain about it.

I personally feel comfortable here and never experienced anything nasty from anyone.  Yes, sometimes there are jokes, but damn...its too bad one needs a brain to have a little laugh.

You are dogpiling poor little SCOUSE you Chank/Jew/gay/bald/old fart.

cc

Wow. I had no idea sweet Berry was all those things
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview