Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2013, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

And you are 100% whore...

Get some new material Odinstein. That was just pathetic. :roll:

You have been repeating the same old shit the whole time I have been here.

Some policy crap... DO FUCKING SOMETHING!

Blaming the white man is all you niggers do...

Are we whitefolks supposed to save your motherfucking ass? It seems that you blame only us...

The hypocrisy is once again fucking mind blowing. You are the fucking commie cancer.

Go back to your piece of shit land China... You can´t shut up about that slave-labour hell-hole.

If China is so great place to live then why did your fucking low-life parents haul your ho ass to the western empire for all of us to enjoy?

i think you are getting a little out of control and are starting to piss me off you fucking drunk eurotrash asshole.....get some brains, manners and class before you get the delete button.....

Odinson

Chinas economy is based on slave-labour. You chinks are just a mindless work-force.

That is a fact and that is why all western businesses go to asia. You dwarves work a day for a piece of bread.

You blame the white man for your incompetence. You worthless piece of shit towelheads, niggers and gooks should do something for a change!! Holding your legs open is not a service for the fatherland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Are we whitefolks supposed to save your motherfucking ass? It seems that you blame only us...

The hypocrisy is once again fucking mind blowing. You are the fucking commie cancer.

Go back to your piece of shit land China... You can´t shut up about that slave-labour hell-hole.

If China is so great place to live then why did your fucking low-life parents haul your ho ass to the western empire for all of us to enjoy?

i think you are getting a little out of control and are starting to piss me off you fucking drunk eurotrash asshole.....get some brains, manners and class before you get the delete button.....

I know he is a potty mouthed punk OL, but the delete button? We can handle his repetitive illogical rants with ease.

Obvious Li

I know he is a potty mouthed punk OL, but the delete button? We can handle his repetitive illogical rants with ease.
[/b]

for sure...thats why he is still here.....just throwing out some feelers...this could be sorta fun.......... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

[/b]

for sure...thats why he is still here.....just throwing out some feelers...this could be sorta fun.......... :mrgreen:

I understand OL and I don't blame you.

Odinson

Hell I´m starting to piss you off?? I better stop now.  :lol:

Please do not kill me...

Odinson

[/b]

Yea nice to get to know you foreigners.

Anonymous

Jon and Kate was not as bad as some other reality shows.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"White girls aren't attracted to Chinese men because of how Hollywood portrays Chinese men

And how does Hollywood portray Chinese men?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"White girls aren't attracted to Chinese men because of how Hollywood portrays Chinese men

Berry, please don't give him an excuse to tell us.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Like Bruce Lee... And like the dudes from all those kungfu movies.

Warring bucks... Like vikings...