Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Jon and Kate Plus 8 Star is a waiter now

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2013, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/09/19/jon-gosselin-is-a-waiter-now/2836399/">http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop ... w/2836399/">http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/09/19/jon-gosselin-is-a-waiter-now/2836399/

"Hi, Welcome to Black Dog. My name's Jon. Ready to order?"

That's Jon Gosselin, 36, greeting diners at Black Dog restaurant in Beckersville, Pa. The father of eight kids and ex of Kate Gosselin tells Entertainment Tonight that it's "next to nearly impossible" for him to find a job.

"I've hit rock bottom like 20 times. I just bounce back."

He says, "No," he's not struggling to make ends meet. He likes being a waiter.

"At first I was nervous because I was like, 'How are people going to react?'" he says. "But then I'm thinking, 'Well it's fun and I get to talk to people.' And they technically already know me, so they're like 'Are you the guy?' I'm like, 'Yeah, I'm the guy.'"

He is happily living in a cabin "in the woods" with no TV and no Internet, reports ET.

But he has no regrets about anything. "You learn from your mistakes."

Anonymous

Jon Gosselin is a short, no talent, balding knob. Waiting tables suits his abilities.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Most reality shows are sickening.

When Jon and Kate were together I trusted they were a wholesome alternative to most tv shows on offer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Most reality shows are sickening.

When Jon and Kate were together I trusted they were a wholesome alternative to most tv shows on offer.

That is what the producers wanted you to believe.

Rambo Wong

Jon and Kate are just stupid trailor white trash. If they were asian then they wouldn't be able get famous

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Jon and Kate are just stupid trailor white trash. If they were asian then they wouldn't be able get famous

If they were asian, the chick would be giving happy endings and the guy would be working as a ladyboy.

Odinson

Rambo Wong

White girls aren't attracted to Chinese men because of how Hollywood portrays Chinese men

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"White girls aren't attracted to Chinese men because of how Hollywood portrays Chinese men

White girls aren´t attracted to you because you look and walk like teletubbies.

And the fact that you study to get laid. Are you asian guys gonna roll up the bills and make a dildo?

I do know very attractive young females whom would give a nerd the fucking of ages but they are rare cases.

Romero

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Jon and Kate are just stupid trailor white trash. If they were asian then they wouldn't be able get famous

Jon Gosselin is half Korean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

and 100% asshole!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

and 100% asshole!!

And you are 100% whore...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

and 100% asshole!!

Get some new material Odinstein. That was just pathetic. :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
and 100% asshole!!

Get some new material Odinstein. That was just pathetic. :roll:

You have been repeating the same old shit the whole time I have been here.

Some policy crap... DO FUCKING SOMETHING!

Blaming the white man is all you niggers do...

Are we whitefolks supposed to save your motherfucking ass? It seems that you blame only us...

The hypocrisy is once again fucking mind blowing. You are the fucking commie cancer.

Go back to your piece of shit land China... You can´t shut up about that slave-labour hell-hole.

If China is so great place to live then why did your fucking low-life parents haul your ho ass to the western empire for all of us to enjoy?