A

Scouse Thinks He Has People Here Riled Up

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2020, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Watcher in the Woods"
Quote from: "Guest"Talk about a rabid feeding frenzy of frustration, vindictiveness and chapped rosy red asses that have never quite healed up.  ac_toofunny

It's so funny when people who I've humiliated in the past think they've found an opportunity to get even and proceed to post a teary eyed and anger-fuelled attack, while in the process making it apparent that whatever I did or said to them has had a profound effect and likely caused them to wake up covered in sweat and panicking in the middle of the night.  ac_lmfao

I hope mama Fashie has plenty of tissues and tampons for you delicate souls so you can wipe away the tears and stem the flow of blood from your gushing assholes.

Humiliated? Humiliated who?

If by some miracle you ever humiliated anyone it was that Seamonkey guy. And that's only because he is about 2 IQ points below a toad stool and 1 IQ point below you.

BTW, using PI stolen from the profile of a poor slob too stupid to protect himself doesn't count. It only highlights the fact that you are a juvenile minded little cockroache; something most people ready knew.

What stolen PI. That Seamajor guy posted his own PI when he was here. He even posted a link to his facebook. I saw it. Not that there was anything there that could ruin his life.

I remember when Seamoron posted a link to his fb.

I was the mod at the time. The Seoul brother caught it and pm'd me to delete it. I had a few thimbles of barrel wash before I got around to it. It was nothing to see and nothing that could be used maliciously. Just the same twenty five year old pictures he has been posting for years. What Seamoron is stupid.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" I remember when "Seamoron posted a link to his fb".

The very definition of idiocy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" I remember when "Seamoron posted a link to his fb".

The very definition of idiocy

And when old Shen Li started teasing him for being the dictionary definition of stupid, he accused her of hacking his facebook. This meme was meant for Seamoron.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f9/d4/78/f9d478c2b3504acb06fdb49cfb599995.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Guest"Talk about a rabid feeding frenzy of frustration, vindictiveness and chapped rosy red asses that have never quite healed up.  ac_toofunny

It's so funny when people who I've humiliated in the past think they've found an opportunity to get even and proceed to post a teary eyed and anger-fuelled attack, while in the process making it apparent that whatever I did or said to them has had a profound effect and likely caused them to wake up covered in sweat and panicking in the middle of the night.  ac_lmfao

I hope mama Fashie has plenty of tissues and tampons for you delicate souls so you can wipe away the tears and stem the flow of blood from your gushing assholes.

If by some miracle you ever humiliated anyone it was that Seamonkey guy. And that's only because he is about 2 IQ points below a toad stool and 1 IQ point below you.

BTW, using PI stolen from the profile of a poor slob too stupid to protect himself doesn't count. It only highlights the fact that you are a juvenile minded little cockroache; something most people ready knew.

What stolen PI. That Seamajor guy posted his own PI when he was here. He even posted a link to his facebook. I saw it. Not that there was anything there that could ruin his life.

I was the mod at the time. The Seoul brother caught it and pm'd me to delete it. I had a few thimbles of barrel wash before I got around to it. It was nothing to see and nothing that could be used maliciously. Just the same twenty five year old pictures he has been posting for years. What Seamoron is stupid.

SCOUSE's PI thievery goes back well before that incident. Trust me, SCOUSE is not only a dumb shit but a snake as well. He is or was deep into juvenal and unethical antics before his arrival around here.

Anonymous

SCOUSE's PI thievery goes back well before that incident. Trust me, SCOUSE is not only a dumb shit but a snake as well. He is or was deep into juvenal and unethical antics before his arrival around here.

I made a mistake letting someone so mentally unhinged in the Lounge.

Anonymous

What the fuck are you talking about? What PI have I "thieved"?  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh pipe down you gullible twat. You've got the mental age of a 12 year old kid and would walk off a cliff if one of your faves told you to.

Anonymous

His dick sucking mum made the biggest mistake when she didn't take a coat hanger to that inane half Paki nutter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Scouse's Paki Daddy"

His dick sucking mum made the biggest mistake when she didn't take a coat hanger to that inane half Paki nutter.

Well that's not very family friendly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tad Harsh"
Quote from: "Scouse's Paki Daddy"

Well that's not very family friendly.

It's a public service.

Anonymous

Seriously....there is no way Scouse is capable of 'riling up' anyone on the forums....because there isn't anybody who takes anything he says seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Seriously....there is no way Scouse is capable of 'riling up' anyone on the forums....because there isn't anybody who takes anything he says seriously.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview