Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Scouse makes me proud!

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2020, 12:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Scouse, me old boy, I am creating a new army down here in Antarctica. I need someone of supreme Aryan blood to help me lead the invasion. We will hit the West coast of America first, for that is where the most despicable of snowflakes reside these days. My team has created the perfect flying saucer, with laser weaponry, and we will CRUSH the Schneeflocken quite easily. Their eyes will be down on their phones, and will never see the strike from above. Are you with me my brother!?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SnappyPaleIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hitler"Scouse, me old boy, I am creating a new army down here in Antarctica. I need someone of supreme Aryan blood to help me lead the invasion. We will hit the West coast of America first, for that is where the most despicable of snowflakes reside these days. My team has created the perfect flying saucer, with laser weaponry, and we will CRUSH the Schneeflocken quite easily. Their eyes will be down on their phones, and will never see the strike from above. Are you with me my brother!?

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Hitler"Scouse, me old boy, I am creating a new army down here in Antarctica. I need someone of supreme Aryan blood to help me lead the invasion. We will hit the West coast of America first, for that is where the most despicable of snowflakes reside these days. My team has created the perfect flying saucer, with laser weaponry, and we will CRUSH the Schneeflocken quite easily. Their eyes will be down on their phones, and will never see the strike from above. Are you with me my brother!?

:roll:

Iron Horse! I could use you as well, as you are wise to the Schneeflocken, you will be my Minister of Transportation. I will need your help in transporting the snowflakes, we will ship them up to the cold outreaches of the Arctic, where we shall see how warm their cell phones will keep their hands then. They will perish without us landing a single blow. I have much need of ancient artifacts as well, and will need to make sure they get delivered securely. Can I count on you Iron Horse!? Will you be my Verkehrsminister!?

Anonymous

All who support the Ursache, shall be rewarded. Even the Asians with their teeny tiny hands can help me build my machines, as they are the only ones with hands small enough to put them together. When I became a grandfather, I realized that the true Aryan children should not have to work so hard, and with their being less and less Aryan children these days, I find the Asians quite capable of the job. I trust them more than the Jews, with their big hands reaching into pockets for shekels.

Anonymous

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-21-2015/cXWtAW.gif">

Anonymous

The only thing remotely funny about this thread is that some loser has enough time on his or her hands to write these paragraphs full of drivel.

Did I say "funny" ac_umm ? Maybe more like "sad".

But then again, who am I...I'm nobody and I was not here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watcher in the Woods"The only thing remotely funny about this thread is that some loser has enough time on his or her hands to write these paragraphs full of drivel.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ab2cdba1aee89743ad8e59ba7752d528/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watcher in the Woods"The only thing remotely funny about this thread is that some loser has enough time on his or her hands to write these paragraphs full of drivel.

Not that I'm proud of it, but but we've had much worse threads than this..

At least this Hitler wannable isn't whining how we are ganging up on him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Im an equal opportunist these days Fashionista. Would you like to come and cook for me and my minions? They could use some asiatische Küche, it will make them strong!

Anonymous

I have many minions though, you may need to bring Priscilla along! You both will be rewarded generously!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/057/364/710.gif">

Anonymous

Renee you fat blob of puss, are you still mad because your husband left your spotty, morbidly obese ass?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Dog-piling and crying about various different users is all you clowns do...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Renee you fat blob of puss, are you still mad because your husband left your spotty, morbidly obese ass?  ac_toofunny

There you are my guter Freund! I hope you've been busy crushing the skulls of the schwachsinnig!

As my biggest fan, I salute you!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThankfulEmotionalBinturong-size_restricted.gif">

Anonymous

Im not a wannabe Hitler dear Fashionista, I AM Hitler! As I've said, I've been busy down in Antarctica. Every now and then I would hop in my Uboat and head up to Argentina for the smoking hot ladies though!

https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/3164/63268081/original/zaira-nara-all-people-photo-u2?w=650&q=50&fm=pjpg&fit=crop&crop=faces">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview