Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Global Class Action Lawsuit Against China

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2020, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"EI's seem a lot heartier than most people. I haven't been there, but I heard the country is filthy. Yet, they seem to have a strong immunity. Japan and Germany are nations of germaphobes and weaklings.

Exactly

People accustomed to all kinds of germs and worse build a natural immunity. We witnessed this in the Philippines where we often got sick (even typhoid etc) .. .whereas locals would walk right through sewage running in gutters and never get sick

East Asia is richer than most of SE Asia, but they have stronger immunities.

Frood

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"EI's seem a lot heartier than most people. I haven't been there, but I heard the country is filthy. Yet, they seem to have a strong immunity. Japan and Germany are nations of germaphobes and weaklings.

Exactly

People accustomed to all kinds of germs and worse build a natural immunity. We witnessed this in the Philippines where we often got sick (even typhoid etc) .. .whereas locals would walk right through sewage running in gutters and never get sick

East Asia is richer than most of SE Asia, but they have stronger immunities.

My inlaws are farmers in the bush in their 70's and they've been drinking unfiltered rain water from tanks and leftovers left on the stove top in crockery for a day or two all their lives...

Always a stomach upsetting ordeal in the first few days of a visit....  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Anyone know anything about the age category the virus is attacking? Or is it everyone from babies to old people?

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyone know anything about the age category the virus is attacking? Or is it everyone from babies to old people?

It infects everybody... But its only lethal to certain groups..

Just like your regular flu.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyone know anything about the age category the virus is attacking? Or is it everyone from babies to old people?

Children are asymptomatic and relatively unscathed, over 60's increased risk, 70's plus much more at risk especially with underlying conditions such as pulmonary disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, immunological diseases, epilepsy...

Healthy 30 and 40 year olds have been struck down and died for no clear reasons.... cytokine storms being a suspicion...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Japs and krauts are fucking wimps.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Japs and krauts are fucking wimps.

Weak immunity is a big problem in Japan.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Germaphobia means fear of germans..

Who would be afraid of those effeminate snowflakes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Germaphobia means fear of germans..

Who would be afraid of those effeminate snowflakes.

Hey, I'm German, and I am no snowflake.

Anonymous

This aint going anywhere, but it's an embarrassment to China.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/25/exclusive-white-house-trump-monitoring-lawsuit-china-pay-coronavirus-fallout/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1LBspfZJFAqNz8BrEReYCrRuSUSwSTu0ocAiCx4Y">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/25/excl ... u0ocAiCx4Y">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/25/exclusive-white-house-trump-monitoring-lawsuit-china-pay-coronavirus-fallout/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1LBspfZJFAqNz8BrEReYCrRuSUSwSTu0ocAiCx4Y

The Daily Caller News Foundation first reported on the class action lawsuit, filed by Berman Law Group in partnership with the Lucas | Compton lobbying and public affairs firm, which highlights specific misinformation spread by the Chinese government concerning the original outbreak in Wuhan and accuses the CCP of "acting from their own economic self-interest and looking to protect their place as a super-power, failed to report the outbreak as quickly as they could have."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Japs and krauts are fucking wimps.

Um, no.  Scientists are actually trying to figure out, right now, why Krauts can be infected to average levels, but yet have a very low death rate...

It's simply Kraut Power.

Don't like it?  Don't enter White Man's Land!

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Children are asymptomatic and relatively unscathed, over 60's increased risk, 70's plus much more at risk especially with underlying conditions such as pulmonary disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, immunological diseases, epilepsy...

Healthy 30 and 40 year olds have been struck down and died for no clear reasons.... cytokine storms being a suspicion...

Don't forget the first baby that was reported died at 8 months...

It's bulldust about effecting children less. They can die as easily as any adult aged person.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"

Um, no.  Scientists are actually trying to figure out, right now, why Krauts can be infected to average levels, but yet have a very low death rate...

It's simply Kraut Power.

We have a German cruise ship in Fremantle choc-a-block full of Germans with the Chinese virus.

Cruise ships are rife with virus.

They are not allowed on our shores.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

It's simply Kraut Power.

They already know the answer, it infected younger people..

South Korea has similar results for similar reasons.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview