Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Global Class Action Lawsuit Against China

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2020, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Fact: China became aware of the coronavirus by Dr Li Wen Jiang in early December

Fact: China censored Dr Li

Fact: The CCP waited until December 31 to alert the WHO to cases of unusual pneumonia in Wuhan.

Fact: February 7, China offers from WHO and CDC's offers to help stem the coronavirus

Fact: China is responsible for creation and spread of this global pandemic that has killed 5,000 people so far and cost trillions of dollars.

cc

Hi Al. Which Synagogue do you go to?

Was wonderin if we have met

Oh, and great "suit"!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alan Dershowitz"Fact: China became aware of the coronavirus by Dr Li Wen Jiang in early December

Fact: The CCP waited until December 31 to alert the WHO to cases of unusual pneumonia in Wuhan.

Fact: February 7, China offers from WHO and CDC's offers to help stem the coronavirus

Fact: China is responsible for creation and spread of this global pandemic that has killed 5,000 people so far and cost trillions of dollars.

I wish Canada and Taiwan would join the lawsuit..

But, not only would China never accept responsibility, they will do it again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Hi Al. Which Synagogue do you go to?

Was wonderin if we have met

Oh, and great "suit"!!!

You shameless skank. You throw urself at every hyper successful Jew.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alan Dershowitz"Fact: China became aware of the coronavirus by Dr Li Wen Jiang in early December

I wish the hell we could sue China for a few trill.

caskur

But the real question is, have they passed it to India as well?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

I read India just passed seventy cases and has one death.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do they even have testing?

Indonesia lied about their situation.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Latest stats, India has eighty two cases and two deaths.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Latest stats, India has eighty two cases and two deaths.

Well if you believe them then you may as well believe in the tooth fairy too.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

EI's seem a lot heartier than most people. I haven't been there, but I heard the country is filthy. Yet, they seem to have a strong immunity. Japan and Germany are nations of germaphobes and weaklings.

Anonymous

China's state media is threatening to drown the United States in a sea of coronavirus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"EI's seem a lot heartier than most people. I haven't been there, but I heard the country is filthy. Yet, they seem to have a strong immunity. Japan and Germany are nations of germaphobes and weaklings.

Antibiotics are overprescribed in Taiwan too, but not to the extent they are in Japan and South Korea.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"EI's seem a lot heartier than most people. I haven't been there, but I heard the country is filthy. Yet, they seem to have a strong immunity. Japan and Germany are nations of germaphobes and weaklings.

Exactly

People accustomed to all kinds of germs and worse build a natural immunity. We witnessed this in the Philippines where we often got sick (even typhoid etc) .. .whereas locals would walk right through sewage running in gutters and never get sick

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview