Replies: 10428
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:50:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

CBC Says Justine's Response Has Been Based on Science

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2020, 11:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

As opposed to Trump's. The state owned Comedy Broadcasting Corporation says that travel bans don't work and Trudeau was wise to listen to science unlike Trump. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Health says the quick response from Trump banning travel from China saved lives. While Morneau has yet to allocate funds for public health, and the spread of it, Trump and congress have approved $8.3 billion. Justine, inaction but the msm loves him. Trump, quick action, msm crucifies him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"As opposed to Trump's. The state owned Comedy Broadcasting Corporation says that travel bans don't work and Trudeau was wise to listen to science unlike Trump. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Health says the quick response from Trump banning travel from China saved lives. While Morneau has yet to allocate funds for public health, and the spread of it, Trump and congress have approved $8.3 billion. Justine, inaction but the msm loves him. Trump, quick action, msm crucifies him.

I think part of the difference is mindset..

Canadians don't expect much from the federal government other than funding during this pandemic..

Every crisis I've seen from Hurricane Katrina, to the California wildfires now to the coronavirus pandemic Americans have nearly impossible to meet expectations of their federal government..

In Canada, the provinces do most of the heavy lifting and we seem happy with that arrangement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"As opposed to Trump's. The state owned Comedy Broadcasting Corporation says that travel bans don't work and Trudeau was wise to listen to science unlike Trump. Anthony Fauci of the National Institute of Health says the quick response from Trump banning travel from China saved lives. While Morneau has yet to allocate funds for public health, and the spread of it, Trump and congress have approved $8.3 billion. Justine, inaction but the msm loves him. Trump, quick action, msm crucifies him.

Canadians don't expect much from the federal government other than funding during this pandemic..

Every crisis I've seen from Hurricane Katrina, to the California wildfires now to the coronavirus pandemic Americans have nearly impossible to meet expectations of their federal government..

In Canada, the provinces do most of the heavy lifting and we seem happy with that arrangement.

If a Republican is in office they get blamed. St Obama walked on water during Hurricane Sandy. :beurk:

caskur

Well Trumpet has caused two stock crashes with his honesty.

With any luck, your ruling class will die from the virus then you can party. :punk:

Look for the good.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

With any luck, your ruling class will die from the virus then you can party. :punk:

Look for the good.

The economic meltdown is caused by the Wuhan cotoanvirus and China is responsible not the USA or it's president.

Anonymous

The CBC is getting as ridiculous as CNN.

Six weeks after the first confirmed Canadian case of COVID-19, the prime minister has only just gotten around to asking provinces in a letter about their state of readiness. This is in stark contrast to the swift actions of the Harper government during the H1N1 scare. People want information, reassurance and leadership – the sense that someone in Ottawa is in charge and has their best interests at heart. So far, Trudeau has been invisible.

Anonymous

Look for the good.

The markets were up 61 per cent under Trump prior to the coronavirus. His actions in response to COVID-19 have been quicker than every other Western leader. How could he be held responsible for the shut down of the global economy. Markets will only return to growth when new cases start to level out. We are nowhere near that point yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Particularly, the Trudeau government. Our expectations of his government are low.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Look for the good.

The markets were up 61 per cent under Trump prior to the coronavirus. His actions in response to COVID-19 have been quicker than every other Western leader. How could he be held responsible for the shut down of the global economy. Markets will only return to growth when new cases start to level out. We are nowhere near that point yet.

We lost $7,000 and probably more than that no, I'm too scared to look, so I'm pissed off about that...

I cannot afford to lose 1 cent.

He is held responsible because straight after one of his speeches, the market took another nose dive. He should have reassured his nation and bullshitted like the rest do.

One of our senior Ministers, the Minister for Immigration Peter Dutton who has just returned from the USA caught covid-19. He visited Parliament with his undiagnosed covid-19. Looks like covid-19 is going to replace the anthrax I've always wanted for that den of iniquity.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This should be done IMMEDIATELY. Our borders should be closed. Returning citizens must be quarantined for 14 days.

We should close our borders for 2 months minimum.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Look for the good.

We lost $7,000 and probably more than that no, I'm too scared to look, so I'm pissed off about that...

I cannot afford to lose 1 cent.

He is held responsible because straight after one of his speeches, the market took another nose dive. He should have reassured his nation and bullshitted like the rest do.

Are you one of those people like Joe that judges markets on what happened yesterday. We are in a global epidemic. Get used to wild market swings because they will continue until the number of infected people starts to drop.

cc

Anyone who cannot "lose 1 cent" in the short run should not be in stocks
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Anyone who cannot "lose 1 cent" in the short run should not be in stocks

That's the thing. Real estate too. In the long term you will make money in stocks though. Short term investors are my biggest headache clients.

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Anyone who cannot "lose 1 cent" in the short run should not be in stocks

Our superannuation fund invests in stocks.... NOT me personally. I'd rather have invested in real estate fully but our government FORCED people to invest in super funds.

My husband and I have to survive on our super until we die....

I should have cashed it in and bought more real estate.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Our superannuation fund invests in stocks.... NOT me personally. I'd rather have invested in real estate fully but our government FORCED people to invest in super funds.

My husband and I have to survive on our super until we die....

I should have cashed it in and bought real estate.

That would be dumb. You would lose money. Our RRSP's invested in medium risk mutual funds over twenty five years will produce a healthy RIF when you stop working. And it reduces your taxes while you are working.