Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Wiping my ass...

Started by Anonymous, March 13, 2020, 04:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"If you're low on TP, let this Granpa show you how it was done back in the day....

">

:MG_216:
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

Im a good hunter. And like any good hunter, you have to know when your prey is coming through, and where. You have to get up early, and be ready. Well, I knew the truck was coming last night, so I was up at dawn, and ready to enter the store 5 minutes before the Senior hour was up lol. Only 10% of the shelf had TP on it, if that, and I bet all that was gone shortly after I left. There was big packs of Cottonelle, and tiny packs of Angel Soft. I normally use Charmin, but times like these one cant be picky. So, I did what any good hunter would do, I bagged the biggest one, to provide for my family lol. Got the 24 pack, which they say equals 48. I should be good for over a month  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

With all the TP panic, at least we now know that being "scared shitless" is not necessarily a real thing.

:laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"Im a good hunter. And like any good hunter, you have to know when your prey is coming through, and where. You have to get up early, and be ready. Well, I knew the truck was coming last night, so I was up at dawn, and ready to enter the store 5 minutes before the Senior hour was up lol. Only 10% of the shelf had TP on it, if that, and I bet all that was gone shortly after I left. There was big packs of Cottonelle, and tiny packs of Angel Soft. I normally use Charmin, but times like these one cant be picky. So, I did what any good hunter would do, I bagged the biggest one, to provide for my family lol. Got the 24 pack, which they say equals 48. I should be good for over a month  :thumbup:

Quote from: "kiebers"With all the TP panic, at least we now know that being "scared shitless" is not necessarily a real thing.

Lmao, at first I though you really where going hunting Blaze, until I google what does TP stands for, nothing like a good laugh in the evening.  ac_toofunny
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Tp supplies are back to normal, eddie must be working hard in the paper mills in Powell River.

Blazor

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Blazor"Im a good hunter. And like any good hunter, you have to know when your prey is coming through, and where. You have to get up early, and be ready. Well, I knew the truck was coming last night, so I was up at dawn, and ready to enter the store 5 minutes before the Senior hour was up lol. Only 10% of the shelf had TP on it, if that, and I bet all that was gone shortly after I left. There was big packs of Cottonelle, and tiny packs of Angel Soft. I normally use Charmin, but times like these one cant be picky. So, I did what any good hunter would do, I bagged the biggest one, to provide for my family lol. Got the 24 pack, which they say equals 48. I should be good for over a month  :thumbup:

Quote from: "kiebers"With all the TP panic, at least we now know that being "scared shitless" is not necessarily a real thing.

Lmao, at first I though you really where going hunting Blaze, until I google what does TP stands for, nothing like a good laugh in the evening.  ac_toofunny

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Oh man, thats the hardest I laughed all day lolol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview