The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 545 new cases, and no deaths today.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 576 new cases, and four deaths today.

cc

We are continuing to slowly climb

Rolling 7 day average up 200+ from a week ago

Deaths are down a lot  .. although many younger people very sick in hospitals and ICUs
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

[Maybe this will take some of the smartass out of the "who cares, I'm young so am safe from harm"  A-holes spreading the virus & keeping us all locked up .. I mean down"]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9418125/Covid-19-Men-contract-coronavirus-THREE-TIMES-risk-developing-erectile-dysfunction.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490">Men who get infected have 'THREE TIMES the risk of developing erectile dysfunction'

Men who contract Covid-19 treble their risk of developing erectile dysfunction, according to new research.

Doctors at the University of Rome asked 100 men, with an average age of 33, to report recent problems with sexual function.

Nine per cent of those who had not had Covid said they'd had difficulties.

But among those who had been infected the figure was 28 per cent, according to a report in the journal Andrology.

Researchers said the virus is known to cause inflammation in the endothelium — the inner lining of blood vessels throughout the body.

Arteries supplying the genitals are small and narrow, so any inflammation is likely to disrupt blood flow and impede a man's sexual response.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/03/30/11/41121088-9418125-image-a-1_1617101874899.jpg">

This is the latest piece of research to find that, in many ways, men fare worse with a Covid infection than women — they are more prone to serious symptoms and 1.7 times more likely to die of the virus.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=406739 time=1617204811 user_id=88
[Maybe this will take some of the smartass out of the "who cares, I'm young so am safe from harm"  A-holes spreading the virus & keeping us all locked up .. I mean down"]

https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/spa/swl/swunanbzsw/srst/p2/news/article-9418125/Covid-19-Men-contract-coronavirus-THREE-TIMES-risk-developing-erectile-dysfunction.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490">Men who get infected have 'THREE TIMES the risk of developing erectile dysfunction'

Men who contract Covid-19 treble their risk of developing erectile dysfunction, according to new research.

Doctors at the University of Rome asked 100 men, with an average age of 33, to report recent problems with sexual function.

Nine per cent of those who had not had Covid said they'd had difficulties.

But among those who had been infected the figure was 28 per cent, according to a report in the journal Andrology.

Researchers said the virus is known to cause inflammation in the endothelium — the inner lining of blood vessels throughout the body.

Arteries supplying the genitals are small and narrow, so any inflammation is likely to disrupt blood flow and impede a man's sexual response.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/03/30/11/41121088-9418125-image-a-1_1617101874899.jpg">

This is the latest piece of research to find that, in many ways, men fare worse with a Covid infection than women — they are more prone to serious symptoms and 1.7 times more likely to die of the virus.

:shock:

Anonymous

Alberta recorded a whopping 871 new cases, and three deaths today.

Anonymous

BC had over 1000 cases today. Manitoba is the only province West of the Maritimes keeping daily numbers low.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=406816 time=1617238133 user_id=2015
BC had over 1000 cases today. Manitoba is the only province West of the Maritimes keeping daily numbers low.

Justin Trudeau bears responsibility in not getting vaccines here.

cc

He does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... We once were a vaccine leader of the world

Example of how vaccines are the ONLY game changer

Europe is exploding, yet UK is literally 1/10th the new cases of France:

Today for example - UK = 4,052 cases, 43 deaths .. France = 42,000 cases 303 deaths  

Italy & Germany are rising fast .. as are others

US vaccine not as fast as they said it would happen = rising some also

Question: Are vaccines the only gamechanger .. Answer: Yes ... Case closed

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406819 time=1617240957 user_id=3254
What is the UD vaccine cc?

OOps  >> US

ac_blush

US ...  7 day average is up 12,000 from same day last week

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=406820 time=1617241045 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406819 time=1617240957 user_id=3254
What is the UD vaccine cc?

OOps  >> US

ac_blush

US ...  7 day average is up 12,000 from same day last week

Give them a month and it will drop again.

cc

Soon as more are vaccinated, I agree. Just as UK is falling dramatically

My point was that only heavily vaccinated UK has falling numbers & they are dramatic numbers & even less vaccinated US is rising as of now .. so we are in a major uptick most everywhere

Just in - MAJOR lockdowns in France

Anonymous

Judging by the daily numbers in the two provinces West of here, there will be major lockdowns in both of them.

cc

We already are in MAJOR lockdown as of last night