The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433843 time=1641617532 user_id=2015
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433751 time=1641579098 user_id=1582
true and helpful covid information -

1. if you are vaccinated and go to the hospital, you do not get automatically tested for covid.... you either need to request a covid test or be showing severe symptoms.... otherwise you are not a 'covid case' by default....

2. if you are unvaccinated, you're automatically tested for covid regardless of what you're admitted for.... they will continue to test you periodically and each positive test is counted as a 'covid case'....

3. if you actually caught covid and thats ALL you caught, theres a less than 2% chance that you would need hospitalization....

4. if you have covid and its a severe case, you still only have a less than 1% chance of dying....

5. these 'safe and effective' vaccines that offer 99% risk reduction (that drops down to 33% in a few months requiring another shot) are based on Relative Risk Reduction.... RRR is just an imaginary figure.... Actual Risk Reduction is the gold standard of efficacy and the 'vaccine' provides less than 1% Actual Risk Reduction....

6. the definition of 'fully vaccinated' has been low-key changed to include the booster (and in somes cases a 4th shot).... in fact, the status of 'fully vaccinated' is about to be dropped entirely and replaced with 'up-to-date'.... some hospitals use these unofficial definitions when determining 'covid cases' vaxxed vs unvaxxed....

its true.... hope its helpful....

Not true.

its alot of things.... but 'not true' isn't one of them.... check it for yourself.... i understand why you wouldn't believe me.... but the media is lying to you.... all of that is true.... and ivermectin isn't horse medicine....

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=433849 time=1641618744 user_id=88
I saw that and meant to deal with it ..  .

So now you're the Morality Monitor?

Aside from the fact the IHJ is more than capable of standing up for himself, SB's remarks were not meant to be inflammatory nor disrespectful.

Whether or not they were inappropriate or insensitive is for IHJ to decide and respond accordingly.

By what authority do you take it upon yourself to interfere with the conversations of others?

Pull your fucking head in. I said it elsewhere and I'll repeat; you really need to take some time away from the forum. There is no dispute that you are a highly valued member and worthwhile contributor, but that does not entitle you to create chaos for its own sake.

cc

Aw, so now the pontification attack pack has decides that I have no right to comment on things

Short of purchasing the site, Good luck with that

I'll not be entering an ongoing a pissing match on this
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote I'll not be entering an ongoing a pissing match on this

cc

Last weeks Death / "Verified" Case rates   calculated over the past 10 weeks

U K   0.26%

U S   0.96%

CA   0.61%

BC   0.72%

AB   0.90%

ON   0.54%

FL   1.29%

TX   1.72%

IS   0.36%

They definitely are falling .... likely more than shows what with cases not well recorded

Frood

So you get to act like a turd towards whomever you want then just skate away?

Take some time off like Bricktop suggested, cc...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433897 time=1641685511 user_id=88

But, the world death rate is something like 1.9 percent. About five 5.5 million dead out of 300 million cases.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=433902 time=1641686213 user_id=1689

But, the world death rate is something like 1.9 percent. About five 5.5 million dead out of 300 million cases.

My fault. I got sloppy & left out the vital key note

These I produce are set to be calculated over  the past 10 weeks .... not from day one

Further, cases are set back 2 weeks to "help" allow, albeit not exactly, for the lag between case  & death

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433906 time=1641686593 user_id=88

These I produce are set to be calculated over  the past 10 weeks .... not from day one

Further, cases are set back 2 weeks to "help" allow, albeit not exactly, for the lag between case  & death

Ah, got ya.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433895 time=1641684796 user_id=88
Aw, so now the pontification attack pack has decides that I have no right to comment on things

You speak your mind ceec. Don't let anyone tell you ya can't.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=433908 time=1641686670 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=433906 time=1641686593 user_id=88

Ah, got ya.

I remember making a mistake once before

It was back in  .. well roughly the 90s  .... I think  ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=433909 time=1641686781 user_id=1689

Don't encourage her bad behaviour.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=433909 time=1641686781 user_id=1689

Thank you. Be assured I will

I shall be more selective with quality of material I reply to in future .. or at worse express my thoughts on it ONCE and not continue in inevitable  pissing matches

Bricktop

Your paranoia is disturbing.

One person does not constitute a "pack". That you think that I act in concert with others, or that there is some organised plot against you is simple minded delusion.

You have every right to comment on anything. So does EVERY other member here. If you poke your nose in where it is neither warranted nor required then your complaint that others do the same has a hint of "Karen" about it.

If posts made by people in a web forum makes you angry, I repeat; take a break.