The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

WORLD REACTS!!! - We Are in This Crisis ONLY because of the Self-Serving Decisions of the Chinese Government

Started by cc, March 16, 2020, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

True also.

However, making a statement / taking a stand can matter morale wise ... even if not workable
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Hugging is not okay... But having sex is still allowed.

Remind your missus of the corona rules when she wants to cuddle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"True also.

However, making a statement / taking a stand can matter moral wise ... even if not workable

It's good even when it makes no difference to China.

cc

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"

However, making a statement / taking a stand can matter moral wise ... even if not workable

Do you mean morally it's good, but it won't change China?
The Russian Rock It

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"Hugging is not okay... But having sex is still allowed.

Doggy style is safe...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Odinson"Hugging is not okay... But having sex is still allowed.

Doggy style is safe...

:laugh:

Hahaha, I was gonna post that last night, but walked away from the computer and forgot lol.

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

Yes, I think so.

cc

Typo .. . meant helps our  "morale" just to do something  even though has no clout against the monster .... what a difference an e makes

It's also a "moral" move to call out evil

Works both ways

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Typo .. . meant helps our  "morale" just to do something  even though has no clout against the monster .... what a difference an e makes

It's also a "moral" move to call out evil

Works both ways

Yep, keep exposing their evil.

cc

There's a lot of talk on China sins of late - I'll pop this permanent thread

Japanese Vice President Says WHO Should Be Renamed the CHO or the "Chinese Health Organization" (VIDEO)

So far 500,000 people have signed the petition for the name switch.

Formosa TV News reported:

Pro-Taiwan Japanese politician Aso Taro blasted the World Health Organization for bowing to China and excluding Taiwan as a member state. Speaking to Japanese lawmakers, Aso Taro, the deputy prime minister, said the WHO should change its name to the "CHO," or China Health Organization.

Taro said being excluded from the global health body, Taiwan was driven to become a world leader in combating the coronavirus. The coronavirus pandemic has led to the postponement of the 2020 Olympics in Japan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"There's a lot of talk on China sins of late - I'll pop this permanent thread

Japanese Vice President Says WHO Should Be Renamed the CHO or the "Chinese Health Organization" (VIDEO)

So far 500,000 people have signed the petition for the name switch.

Formosa TV News reported:

Pro-Taiwan Japanese politician Aso Taro blasted the World Health Organization for bowing to China and excluding Taiwan as a member state. Speaking to Japanese lawmakers, Aso Taro, the deputy prime minister, said the WHO should change its name to the "CHO," or China Health Organization.

Taro said being excluded from the global health body, Taiwan was driven to become a world leader in combating the coronavirus. The coronavirus pandemic has led to the postponement of the 2020 Olympics in Japan.

I aint getting into the Taiwan is a country debate and driving the iron chink into a rage. But, it is a damned shame that Taiwan is outside the WHO.

Anonymous

Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is an exclusive employee of China.

Martha McSally calls on WHO director to resign

The Arizona Republican says the organization needs to stop covering up for China.

Sen. Martha McSally is calling on the World Health Organization director general to step down over what she deems his assistance in covering up China's underreporting of the coronavirus, part of an escalating series of GOP criticisms of the organization.

The Arizona Republican said on Fox Business on Thursday that Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus should resign over the organization's handling of the virus, which originated in China.

"I've never trusted a communist. And their cover-up of this virus that originated with them has caused unnecessary deaths around America and around the world," said McSally.

Earlier this week, Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) called for a congressional probe into the WHO and indicated that perhaps the United States should withhold funding for "helping Communist China cover up" the ramifications of the virus. McSally agreed that "we need to look at addressing the WHO as well." She also said U.S. debts to China "should be forgiven, as a minimum."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/02/mcsally-calls-on-who-director-to-resign-161327">https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/0 ... ign-161327">https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/02/mcsally-calls-on-who-director-to-resign-161327

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone