The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Have fantastic news

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 17, 2020, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteI asked the following simple question of her : what happens if major companies whose business models do not tether them to US soil determine Bernie's policies impact their bottom line too adversely and decide to move operations to areas more favorable to their interests, taking hundreds of thousands of jobs with them?

A question you would think there'd be an answer to right? No. None was ever provided. I got instead the following sound bite gimmicks "false dichotomy" -- "non sequitur" -- "you're not worth my time" -- "companies have been moving operations for years!"

Pretty lame excuses for a straightforward question / situation ... actually a case of running away as fast as possible

There just are some (many?) who are so set in their ways that one cannot approach on something that doesn't fit their bias and / or limited thinking ability

I'm saying. In her world her doctrine was pure and absolute and there would be no questioning of any kind. Bullishit. Coming to these forums to impose your views on others and then brand them into some propaganda driven container when they analyze your policy objectively is like an evangelist knocking on your door to preach to you about the contents of the bible and then scoffing at you when you ask him/her to support one of their teachings with scripture. I'm like... but bitch you knocked on my door

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteI asked the following simple question of her : what happens if major companies whose business models do not tether them to US soil determine Bernie's policies impact their bottom line too adversely and decide to move operations to areas more favorable to their interests, taking hundreds of thousands of jobs with them?

A question you would think there'd be an answer to right? No. None was ever provided. I got instead the following sound bite gimmicks "false dichotomy" -- "non sequitur" -- "you're not worth my time" -- "companies have been moving operations for years!"

Pretty lame excuses for a straightforward question / situation ... actually a case of running away as fast as possible

There just are some (many?) who are so set in their ways that one cannot approach on something that doesn't fit their bias and / or limited thinking ability

That would be Lotus. However, she's also off her fucking rocker. Nobody would have to tell you she's nuts, you'd know.

cc

QuoteI'm saying. In her world her doctrine was pure and absolute and there would be no questioning of any kind. Bullishit. Coming to these forums to impose your views on others and then brand them into some propaganda driven container when they analyze your policy objectively is like an evangelist knocking on your door to preach to you about the contents of the bible and then scoffing at you when you ask him/her to support one of their teachings with scripture. I'm like... but bitch you knocked on my door

Best not let that type past  the porch
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Where are these forums you guys use - I know of none .. I feel like a forum virgin

Can you guys give me links to any good ones please? I could at least take a boo and decide if I wanted to partake to any extent
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"Where are these forums you guys use - I know of none .. I feel like a forum virgin

Can you guys give me links to any good ones please? I could at least take a boo and decide if I wanted to partake to any extent

Me too...where's all this drama at?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Don't worry about CC.

She's gone full elderly Jewish senile now.

Oak

So do I.  I joined your forum, you're welcome!

*waves*

Frood

Quote from: "Oak"So do I.  I joined your forum, you're welcome!

*waves*

ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Oak, I've been told that you've been a bad bad girl and now Santa Flea has kicked you off her forum knee...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

*waves*

ac_hithere

Yeah, I called her a miserable bitch or miserable weak bitch because her husband has to work.

Something like that.  Oh the humanity!

She's just hysterical because her liberal pet that rims her is gone. Oh, and she can't find eggs at the grocery store.  It's Armageddon.

Frood

Quote from: "Oak"

*waves*

ac_hithere

Yeah, I called her a miserable bitch or miserable weak bitch because her husband has to work.

She's just hysterical because her liberal pet that rims her is gone. Oh, and she can't find eggs at the grocery store.  It's Armageddon.

Eggmageddon?  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

*waves*

ac_hithere

Eggmageddon?  ac_dunno

She can't make her chorizo without it.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Where are these forums you guys use - I know of none .. I feel like a forum virgin

"I'd teach you, but I'd have to charge"  :laugh:

I dont see the harm in sharing the link, since a lot of us are on both, its stomping-groundz.com.

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Believe me, it is a LOT of drama there. But some good posters, some laughs, and fairly active.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

*waves*

Hey you  :JC_howdy:

Blazor

*waves*

ac_hithere

Eggmageddon?  ac_dunno

Egg ma gurd!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview