The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I Have fantastic news

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 17, 2020, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"He's a visionary

Predicted the stock market would crash right after it crashed

He can tell you who won the Sunday night football game on Monday morning too

The man is amazing

Go ahead. Ask him what time it was 5 minutes ago. See if he doesn't come thru with deadly accuracy

And yet I did predict a correction was coming 6 mos ago.

To my credit I was correct.

The market bulls shoulda listened.

Same tine I did learn a lot from this latest crisis whose lessons i will carry with me when I invest later this year.

As my friend cc said buy low sell high.

thx cc.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Yer Pal Joe"
Quote from: "Guest"He's a visionary

Predicted the stock market would crash right after it crashed

He can tell you who won the Sunday night football game on Monday morning too

The man is amazing

Go ahead. Ask him what time it was 5 minutes ago. See if he doesn't come thru with deadly accuracy

And yet I did predict a correction was coming 6 mos ago.

To my credit I was correct.

The market bulls shoulda listened.

Same tine I did learn a lot from this latest crisis whose lessons i will carry with me when I invest later this year.

As my friend cc said buy low sell high.

thx cc.

Invest what? Your balls of pocket lint?

Listen jackass, I know a substantial amount about the market and if you both had money to invest and truly believed the bullshit you're spouting here you'd have short sold anything on any of the three indexes and made both a killing on the way down and one on the way back up after you covered your position at bought back at the bottom

Oak

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Herman"No two people know less about investing for their futures than bums like Joe and Vomit. Both of whom live off government handouts.

Vomit boy is a particularly loathsome leach tho. Stealing vet benefits he never earned.

Same with his buddy bro on the boards .

How are people that served in the military "stealing" vets benefits that they didn't earn?

So, are you saying the VA hands out money to non-vets?   Well buddy, where do I sign up?

Oak

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Oak"

I went to ask you a question which you didn't respond to at CBT.  I guess you were too busy here borrowing trouble with me here.

It took me three entire hours to reply to your question, and you've been hectoring me for the last three hours because you didn't like what I told you.  However, you won't find me posting here during that three hours no matter how much you study the timestamps.  I was offline for three hours, just imagine the nerve.

Stop lying about what I did, eh.

I haven't lied about a thing, you old hen.

You got in my face about Lotus.

And you made a federal case about a screenshot.

Anonymous

I went to ask you a question which you didn't respond to at CBT.  I guess you were too busy here borrowing trouble with me here.

It took me three entire hours to reply to your question, and you've been hectoring me for the last three hours because you didn't like what I told you.  However, you won't find me posting here during that three hours no matter how much you study the timestamps.  I was offline for three hours, just imagine the nerve.

It's hard to say who is more of a drsma queen, Joe or Peaches.

Biggie Smiles

ewwww

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"

Peaches is the worst.  He kisses admin ass so they "like" him, but he'll go to other forums, stir up shit and talk shit behind their backs.

Oak

ewwww

Am I wrong?

Anonymous

ewwww

Am I wrong?

Did he have his porcelain nose on when he got in your face?

If not, that would just be disgusting

Oak

ewwww

Am I wrong?

I don't troll that way, sorry, not sorry.

Biggie Smiles

ewwww

Am I wrong?

I neither. I'd demand he cover his face before trying to get up in mine.

Oak

ewwww

Am I wrong?

I neither. I'd demand he cover his face before trying to get up in mine.

Oh, middle school let out a while ago.

Anonymous

Peaches is the worst.  He kisses admin ass so they "like" him, but he'll go to other forums, stir up shit and talk shit behind their backs.

Old Peaches can deep throat a cock with the best of them.

Anonymous

The threads show clearly who made a federal case over a screenie.

That would be you.

Anonymous

The threads show clearly who made a federal case over a screenie.

That would be you.

Did you have your fake nose on when you got up in her face?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview