The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Australian scientists grow copy of coronavirus in lab, called 'significant breakthrough' - & About ANOTHER Existing Drug

Started by cc, March 16, 2020, 11:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, if tests done prove true, is an oldy ... costs a nickle a pill

Since I mentioned these a few days ago - 2 more small tests have supported initial tests

So, if people that get the virus in Australia, they will be okay.

cc

Not sure what you mean

Is Oz more lax on meds?

Those 2 are long ago approved in every country .. for other uses ... malaria etc.

We took it before going to Philippines and Thailand - a malaria prophylactic
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not sure what you mean

Is Oz more lax on meds?

Those 2 are long ago approved in every country .. for other uses ... malaria etc.

We took it before going to Philippines and Thailand - a malaria prophylactic

No, I mean they know it works for coronavirus. So the problem is solved.

cc

Aw. May need more testing - but early and fairly small tests were perfect results

France tested it and released great results this morning .. I've heard of 4 tests so far, all small numbers like 25 - 40 people

BTW - not Ox. Oz grew copy of virus - = slow progress toward vaccine

Sorry, I combined 2 different methods in one thread - sorry to confuse

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw. May need more testing - but early and fairly small tests were perfect results

France tested it and released great results this morning .. I've heard of 4 tests so far, all small numbers like 25 - 40 people

How about Canada and the USA?

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"Aw. May need more testing - but early and fairly small tests were perfect results

not aware of any .. France is today - I forget where others tested .. may be above or in another  thread

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

not aware of any .. France is today - I forget where others tested .. may be above or in another  thread

I hope North America gets some good news like that very soon.

cc

Have no idea what it is about, but Trump hinted strongly at a major announcement in morning

Almost too much to hope for .. but I will anyhow

%^&*#$% China

The more I learn about the things they did and did not do, the madder I get

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Have no idea what it is about, but Trump hinted strongly at a major announcement in morning

Almost too much to hope for .. but I will anyhow

Oh I hope it's something similar to what's happening in Australia.

cc

Don't be confused - Oz was growing a copy - a start but not a fast cure for sure

chloroquine is used for those WITH virus .. vs long process to develop a vaccine to prevent

There were posts by scientists that China used chloroquine .... China quickly moved to take care of them and their posts

More China games are coming to light every day now - They still will not allow WHO or CDC unfettered access to info so they can help ... while 1000s die every day

cc

Apparently Hydroxychloroquine has less side effects than chloroquine

HHS secretary is on TV now, and not poo pooing these 2 - he's the one who said the above .. but they are not ready to go ahead yet

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Don't be confused - Oz was growing a copy - a start but not a fast cure for sure

chloroquine is used for those WITH virus .. vs long process to develop a vaccine to prevent

There were posts by scientists that China used chloroquine .... China quickly moved to take care of them and their posts

More China games are coming to light every day now - They still will not allow WHO or CDC unfettered access to info so they can help ... while 1000s die every day

I understand it's a treatment for those that have it and not a vaccination for those that don't.

cc

Gotta go - have a good night

I have the feeling a lot is going to change very soon ... and much more info is coming to light fast

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Gotta go - have a good night

I have the feeling a lot is going to change very soon ... and much more info is coming to light fast

Goodnight cc..

Let us know what you find out.