Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

A Sixty Year Virgin's Guide to Retirement

Started by Anonymous, March 19, 2020, 02:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Don't make money, and therefore you can't save and invest for your future. Collect OAS or go to jail for the rest of your life. That is what smart people do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Joe is Broke and Gay"Don't make money, and therefore you can't save and invest for your future. Collect OAS or go to jail for the rest of your life. That is what smart people do.

As someone mentioned in another thread, his comic book collection won't pay his bills in retirement, but they will come in handy now that there is a dearth of toilet paper. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Joe is Broke and Gay"Don't make money, and therefore you can't save and invest for your future. Collect OAS or go to jail for the rest of your life. That is what smart people do.

As someone mentioned in another thread, his comic book collection won't pay his bills in retirement, but they will come in handy now that there is a dearth of toilet paper. :laugh3:

Actually I love comic books, seoulbro.

And yet I did sense there was gonna be correction in the comic book & collectibles market at some point.

I did state this on VF of a coming 'comic book recession'

Prices were moving too high thanks in large part to your hero Trump's previously booming economy.

But now there's gonna be glut of unsold collectibles & art, eh.

I looked on eBay & previously hard ta get comic book issues are bein discounted.

I predict many comic book values will fall 50, 60, 70 or 80% by late this year or next year.

It srems trite & childish to follow these things, but if you're a financial planner or money manager, their values reflect where the economy is headed.

If they go way down, they indicate a shitty econony & perhaps how ling the current downturn will last.

Many people will unload them just to make ends meet or to survive

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview