Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I Love the way trump told Jing Ping Ding Dong

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 18, 2020, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteIt's deliberate economic sabotage using bio warfare.

Yuppers

For anyone who thinks it was a bat ...and China tried to help the world ...  I have some lovely land in the Everglades to sell you

Buy now before a couple of MB  members grab it

Send many $ via bitcoin please

Maybe it's just me, but it seems more people believe that China did this deliberately..

Life is almost back to normal in Wuhan now.......hmmmm.

They absolutely did this deliberately. They released it in their own city during a time when they knew many foreign nationals of Chinese ethnicity would be back in the mainland celebrating the new year. Why? So those very same celebrants would take it back home with them. 20 -22 day incubation period? No signs until after the incubation period has ended? And the fact that they mysteriously have testing kits available for all their people immediately following the outbreak of this novel virus, and now, as you have pointed out, all is well on the home front while the rest of the world struggles.

And I'm willing to bet good money that if someone did a study as to where the majority of foreign national celebrants went for the new year it would be Wuhan or areas within close proximity.

Let's also factor in that they are on the losing end of a trade war with a president who is pretty much guaranteed reelection.

I remain 100% convinced they did this deliberately

There is no doubt in my mind that this was a deliberate act of bio-warfare by China mostly against the West.

Biggie Smiles

Yuppers

For anyone who thinks it was a bat ...and China tried to help the world ...  I have some lovely land in the Everglades to sell you

Maybe it's just me, but it seems more people believe that China did this deliberately..

They absolutely did this deliberately. They released it in their own city during a time when they knew many foreign nationals of Chinese ethnicity would be back in the mainland celebrating the new year. Why? So those very same celebrants would take it back home with them. 20 -22 day incubation period? No signs until after the incubation period has ended? And the fact that they mysteriously have testing kits available for all their people immediately following the outbreak of this novel virus, and now, as you have pointed out, all is well on the home front while the rest of the world struggles.

And I'm willing to bet good money that if someone did a study as to where the majority of foreign national celebrants went for the new year it would be Wuhan or areas within close proximity.

Let's also factor in that they are on the losing end of a trade war with a president who is pretty much guaranteed reelection.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was a deliberate act of bio-warfare by China mostly against the West.

This is exactly why I applaud Trump for telling the press and CHina's leadership to go fuck themselves when they whine about his usage of the phrase "China Virus". Finally a leader who has the balls to go head to head with anyone anywhere.

I'm totally down for nuclear extinction if it comes down to it. Go trump! Set that shit off, the world is plunging into chaos anyway. At least this way it will be quick

Anonymous

Yuppers

This is exactly why I applaud Trump for telling the press and CHina's leadership to go fuck themselves when they whine about his usage of the phrase "China Virus". Finally a leader who has the balls to go head to head with anyone anywhere.

I'm totally down for nuclear extinction if it comes down to it. Go trump! Set that shit off, the world is plunging into chaos anyway. At least this way it will be quick

We Taiwanese have always understood the evil nature of China, but now non Chinese speakers are starting to see it too..

We must decouple from China, but Justin Trudeau is their biggest lackey in the West..

That is until Joe Biden becomes president..

So, five years from now Canada and the USA will still be dependent on China for essential pharmaceuticals.

Biggie Smiles

Yuppers

We Taiwanese have always understood the evil nature of China, but now non Chinese speakers are starting to see it too..

We must decouple from China, but Justin Trudeau is their biggest lackey in the West..

That is until Joe Biden becomes president..

So, five years from now Canada and the USA will still be dependent on China for essential pharmaceuticals.

Joe biden will not be president. The american public will not change leadership mid crisis. And this is not going away by election time.

Oak

Yuppers

That's because China is a giant prison.  They came down hard with isolation and cleansing and the Chinese were testing every two hours.  

We're woefully not as organized because we're fifty federations here in the US and less centralization.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, China bad, blah blah, blah. :sneaky2:

What the country of your birth has done is vile, an act of terror that makes 9/11 seem like setting off firecrackers on a crowded subway car..

You're in denial.

Anonymous

The self-interest and corruption of the Communist Party of China is now in plain sight. They covered up the initial outbreak and silenced those who tried to warn the world. They then tried to blame others for the outbreak. Now they are trying to veil their corruption by expelling Western journalists. Why should we be surprised?

For years, the Communist Party of China has rounded up the Uighurs and put them in concentration camps. It's violated the terms under which Hong Kong is supposed to enjoy a high degree of self-rule and autonomy. It brutally supresses its own people and bullies and threatens its neighbours. The Chinese ruling elite is corrupt to the core and will ALWAYS put it's own interests ahead of everything else.And now the world is paying the price.

When the critical danger has passed, there must be a fundamental re-thinking of Canada's relationship with the Chinese regime. We must put our interests first.We must understand that it cannot be trusted to tell the truth. We cannot expect the character of the Communist Party of China to change. Canada must re-examine all of the ways in which the Chinese regime is weaving its way into our national fabric, beginning--but certainly not ending--with Huawei. We can no longer ignore the danger.

The Chinese regime has brought the world to its knees. The world must confront the truth about the Communist regime in China.

Anonymous

What is going to happen with all the homeless shelters across the Western world? They sleep side by side.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"What is going to happen with all the homeless shelters across the Western world? They sleep side by side.

I don't know..

How are they supposed to practice social distancing.

Anonymous

cc

What the country of your birth has done is vile, an act of terror that makes 9/11 seem like setting off firecrackers on a crowded subway car..

You're in denial.

Someone is trying to polish a turd and poo poo it away - The deeper one digs into it the more it stinks

I'm quite surprised actually
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

You're in denial.

Someone is trying to polish a turd and poo poo it away .. I'm a bit surprised actually

The deeper one digs into it the more it stinks

I am losing respect for Shen Li. She is becoming as much of an apologist for China as progtards like Peaches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You're in denial.

Someone is trying to polish a turd and poo poo it away .. I'm a bit surprised actually

The deeper one digs into it the more it stinks

I am losing respect for Shen Li. She is becoming as much of an apologist for China as progtards like Peaches.

The Iron Chink allied with TDS suffering progtards. What is happening in the world.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Or whatever that silverware tossed down a staircase fuck's name is to go fuck himself with a live Wet Market Bat.

Ding dong: Don't say it's the Chinese virus.

Trump: Fuck you our nukes are bigger than yours, it's a Chinese virus.

I fucking love this guy  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Fuck it... if we're all gonna go out lets go out with a bang and nuke each other into oblivion. This staying at home shit sucks donkey dicks

It's about time the US starves China to death.  ac_drinks  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview