Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

BC's two shit posters are------Joe and Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

One is a socially stunted sixty year old virgin who's so jealous and spiteful he gets pleasure that people more successful than him are experiencing temporary financial pain. The other is a brainwashed shill for the Chinese Communist Party. Don't blame China for it's bio- terror attack on the world she says. Oh ya, and we are all overreacting according to Dr Li. It is just a common cold. :crazy:

In normal times, I would not notice either of those two scumbags. But, everything changed when we went into a global crisis. Can we dump all the spam from those two shitheads in one thread? Dinky, I am taking to you. This is your sub.

Anonymous

I think they're both harmless.

Shen Li has always been pro-China, and anti-White/anti-West.  I think she was born here though, so we can't deport her!  :laugh:

And Joe is just...  Joe!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I think they're both harmless.

Shen Li has always been pro-China, and anti-White/anti-West.  I think she was born here though, so we can't deport her!  :laugh:

And Joe is just...  Joe!

She immigrated here with her parents when she was nine .

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"One is a socially stunted sixty year old virgin who's so jealous and spiteful he gets pleasure that people more successful than him are experiencing temporary financial pain. The other is a brainwashed shill for the Chinese Communist Party. Don't blame China for it's bio- terror attack on the world she says. Oh ya, and we are all overreacting according to Dr Li. It is just a common cold. :crazy:

In normal times, I would not notice either of those two scumbags. But, everything changed when we went into a global crisis. Can we dump all the spam from those two shitheads in one thread? Dinky, I am taking to you. This is your sub.

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"She came here when she was nine.

So she could still be deported, I wonder?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"One is a socially stunted sixty year old virgin who's so jealous and spiteful he gets pleasure that people more successful than him are experiencing temporary financial pain. The other is a brainwashed shill for the Chinese Communist Party. Don't blame China for it's bio- terror attack on the world she says. Oh ya, and we are all overreacting according to Dr Li. It is just a common cold. :crazy:

I thought you was cool with Shen?

Joe for sure. he's a fucking waste oyxgen but shen is cool

I can't get aboard that train.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

I was until this coronavirus outbreak. I am really pissed off at China and I think you are too. SL defends China and that is so offensive.

cc

Shilling for a monster that has committed monstrous crime is offensive

I'm placing the monstrous regime's actions  right up there with Hitlers actions .. it made total war upon the entire world ... Destroying the West being it's objective of course

I'm shocked at the shilling actually  .. and greatly disappointed ... and very  very sad
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Shilling for a monster that has committed monstrous crime is offensive

I'm placing the monstrous regime's actions  right up there with Hitlers actions .. it made total war upon the entire world ... The West being it's objective of course

I'm shocked at the shilling actually  .. and greatly disappointed ... and very  sad

I too am very disappointed. Anybody can see from one post Joe is creepy write-off. But, I thought Shen Li had an ethical compass. I thought she was able to think for herself. I see I was wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

I was until this coronavirus outbreak. I am really pissed off at China and I think you are too. SL defends China and that is so offensive.

I'm very pissed off at China. However, I cannot be pissed off at a Chinese national for wanting to defend their homeland. It's to be expected. Just like I cant get pissed off if I jump into shark infested waters and get my ass tore up.

Honestly, I think the clowns on the left are far more despicable with their glorifying the market crashing and people losing their livelihoods just because they think people are as stupid as they are blaming trump for it all. They hate their own to score points with the enemy. As bad as house niggers or jews that sold eachother out during the holocaust

If I had my choice between a Shen Li or a Joe, Stuntmajor, Peaches or that fuckhead votimus I'd choose Shen. At least she's upfront and loyal to the side she's on. Unlike those other spineless libtard freaks.

Odinson

Is this chinese bio-weapon shit for real or are you just trolling Shennie?

I dont think the chinese would release a bio weapon that would strike them the hardest.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Odinson"Is this chinese bio-weapon shit for real or are you just trolling Shennie?

I dont think the chinese would release a bio weapon that would strike them the hardest.

they haven't been hit the hardest tho

life is back to normal for them.

You think the CCP cares about a couple of thousand people in wuhan?

cc

Quote from: "Odinson"Is this chinese bio-weapon shit for real or are you just trolling Shennie?

It didn't strike China in China terms ...The loss of a few 1000 of their own to take down the West means nothing to China

par for the course in fact
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc"Shilling for a monster that has committed monstrous crime is offensive

I'm placing the monstrous regime's actions  right up there with Hitlers actions .. it made total war upon the entire world ... The West being it's objective of course

I'm shocked at the shilling actually  .. and greatly disappointed ... and very  sad

I too am very disappointed. Anybody can see from one post Joe is creepy write-off. But, I thought Shen Li had an ethical compass. I thought she was able to think for herself. I see I was wrong.

Part of the problem here is myself..

I hate to say it, but if Cronus was attacking China, Shen probably wouldn't be so upset..

But, since I am Taiwanese, I don't like China and most of you are Caucasian, I understand, a little bit anyway, how Shen perceives our China blaming..

She sees me as disloyal.....a sellout..

It's hard to explain, but maybe you get what I mean.

Anonymous

Nobody can say for sure at this time.

Chinese "Wet Markets" have the right combo of strange animals shitting and pissing on each other to create such a virus that can leap to humans, as has happened in the past.  This is not the first time these markets in China have created and spread a virus, and it won't be the last either.

Some believe the virus was man-made at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and was purposely spread amongst the population.  

I'm not so quick to believe the latter scenario as of yet, even though these virus labs could very easily create and release such a virus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview