Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Blurts new sub is worse than mels

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2021, 06:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Clarification (not that anyone cares): the VF Guest Posting area called "The Hornet's Nest" ain't "Blurt's new sub." My only job there is to remove pørn and PI, the only two things that break the rules. Anything else goes and I care not one whit what people post there.

So far, the sub's been used mainly as a holding pen for Eddie whose multiplication and proliferation of alts and pseudo-handles give full bloom to his mental illness. Call it VF's Psych Ward, if you will. Or call VF itself a Psych Ward, I don't care. It's a free internet.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=406456 time=1616946417 user_id=1974
Clarification (not that anyone cares): the VF Guest Posting area called "The Hornet's Nest" ain't "Blurt's new sub." My only job there is to remove pørn and PI, the only two things that break the rules. Anything else goes and I care not one whit what people post there.

So far, the sub's been used mainly as a holding pen for Eddie whose multiplication and proliferation of alts and pseudo-handles give full bloom to his mental illness. Call it VF's Psych Ward, if you will. Or call VF itself a Psych Ward, I don't care. It's a free internet.

In other words, the same as Rejected.

Erica Mena

It is serving its purpose - keeping Eddie busy lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

How many frickin special ed rooms does eddie the chug need. Aint there any other time wasters for shut ins like him.

Anonymous

Edward likes talking to himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406476 time=1616958337 user_id=3254

Edward likes talking to himself.

Nobody else will.

Anonymous

I should drop by the incel bored. It won't be the same now that Eddie is confined to his own rubber room free of sharp objects, but lots of Clearasil.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=406625 time=1617075607 user_id=56
I should drop by the incel bored. It won't be the same now that Eddie is confined to his own rubber room free of sharp objects, but lots of Clearasil.

The guest sub was perfect for Edward.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Blurts forum is out of control and is effecting the whole forum worldz

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=406686 time=1617133447

Eddie stop trying to stir up a hornets nest between these two nice forums.

You are overdue for your meds. Don't make me send the authorities to your apartment looking for you again. Your landlord is fed up with you nailing the windows shut and blocking the fire escape. He says he will evict you if you keep doing it. So far grandfather and I have been able to hold him off with cash payments but I think he has reached the end of his rope with you. Please do the right think and go see the doctor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=406690 time=1617135393

You are overdue for your meds. Don't make me send the authorities to your apartment looking for you again. Your landlord is fed up with you nailing the windows shut and blocking the fire escape. He says he will evict you if you keep doing it. So far grandfather and I have been able to hold him off with cash payments but I think he has reached the end of his rope with you. Please do the right think and go see the doctor.

Get your son to the doctor ASAP.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406691 time=1617138355 user_id=114

Believe me I've tried but he is a grown man. All of you here have no idea how trying and upsetting it is to have a child that is so mentally ill and dangerously paranoid.

I know my Eddie is a lot of trouble but he really can't help himself so if you would, please be kind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=406742 time=1617205855
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=406691 time=1617138355 user_id=114

Believe me I've tried but he is a grown man. All of you here have no idea how trying and upsetting it is to have a child that is so mentally ill and dangerously paranoid.

I know my Eddie is a lot of trouble but he really can't help himself so if you would, please be kind.

I'll try Mrs. Edward.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview