Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Moonpie

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Moonpie"Did I say thank you?? I'm sorry thanks will change it but I am moving houses at the moment ....

You're welcome. I had a little spare time on my hands anyway and was blessed with the knowledge of how to do it.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Moonpie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Moonpie"Blessings to staying healthy during this time.

Has your state declared an emergency Moonpie.

not as of yet. I mean they closed the dining of all restaurants but you are allowed to pick up takeout and have delivery.  They stopped all commercial selling but keeping open closing of houses because it's an essential need.  Thank goodness because I have the movers coming today and move in my new home tomorrow.  I just hope the state of emergency waits until Tuesday.  In my county, we have 25 cases.  We have had one death. The youngest one so far is an 11 year old.  

How about your state?

We have a state of emergency in my province, but not a total lock down like in Italy

You are in Canada?  It is still the same here.  I am working from home right now but the emergency rooms are slow and I am worried that they are going to cut because production is low.  I didn't think I was going to see this in my lifetime, boy I was dead wrong lol.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Moonpie"Did I say thank you?? I'm sorry thanks will change it but I am moving houses at the moment ....

You're welcome. I had a little spare time on my hands anyway and was blessed with the knowledge of how to do it.

yes you are....
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

not as of yet. I mean they closed the dining of all restaurants but you are allowed to pick up takeout and have delivery.  They stopped all commercial selling but keeping open closing of houses because it's an essential need.  Thank goodness because I have the movers coming today and move in my new home tomorrow.  I just hope the state of emergency waits until Tuesday.  In my county, we have 25 cases.  We have had one death. The youngest one so far is an 11 year old.  

How about your state?

We have a state of emergency in my province, but not a total lock down like in Italy

You are in Canada?  It is still the same here.  I am working from home right now but the emergency rooms are slow and I am worried that they are going to cut because production is low.  I didn't think I was going to see this in my lifetime, boy I was dead wrong lol.

I think he lives in greater Vancouver.

Anonymous

How about your state?

I would say half or slightly more of the posters here live in Canada.

Anonymous

I see Moonpie is logged in.

ac_hithere

deadskinmask

so? you didn't see me logged in? what brand of selective nonsense is this....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363776 time=1590597230 user_id=1582

lol, I see you too skinz.

cc

Gotta be careful .. He's extremely sensitive  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363778 time=1590598047 user_id=3254
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363776 time=1590597230 user_id=1582

lol, I see you too skinz.

well.... in all fairness, i have lost a little weight.... and most of my attire is camouflaged.... so its cool....

Anonymous

Is Moonpie still posting at SG? She is a nice lady.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=364118 time=1590881665 user_id=114
Is Moonpie still posting at SG?

I don't think so.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=353339 time=1584771933
Quote from: "Guest"I'm ocd yes I know lol.

Just not as OCD as someone who removes all the depositphoto watermarks from someone else's avatar.

That would be me. I had some time at my disposal and couldn't be bothered wasting it on catching genital warts from your mom.

Moonpie

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363775 time=1590597073 user_id=3254
I see Moonpie is logged in.

ac_hithere

Hey Fash,  How are you?  I have not been around the boards much due to double shifts at the hospital.  I have been entered into the labor pool and pulled into different areas.  It's been a bit challenging and exhausting.  The new board highlights look nice though.

I hope and pray everyone stays healthy,

Hope to be around more soon.  Moon
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=365208 time=1591577914 user_id=3243
Hey Fash,  How are you?

Not well.  She's getting more and more retarded as the days go by.  Mental deterioration due to untreated mental disorder, sadly...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview