Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Moonpie

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=365208 time=1591577914 user_id=3243
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363775 time=1590597073 user_id=3254
I see Moonpie is logged in.

ac_hithere

Hey Fash,  How are you?  I have not been around the boards much due to double shifts at the hospital.  I have been entered into the labor pool and pulled into different areas.  It's been a bit challenging and exhausting.  The new board highlights look nice though.

I hope and pray everyone stays healthy,

Hope to be around more soon.  Moon

Good to see you again kid. Is it busy at the hospitals where you are. They were dead here because people weren't going to hospitals for surgeries or anything else. It's slowly getting back to normal.

Hey, ignore that fucking crybaby alcoholic Mel. He desperately wants her attention because he cannot get attention from any other gal on the planet. He is gay curious and blames gals for that too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=365231 time=1591600790 user_id=1689
Hey, ignore that fucking crybaby alcoholic Mel. He desperately wants her attention because he cannot get attention from any other gal on the planet. He is gay curious and blames gals for that too.

Aww!  Somebody wants to powertrip by telling other posters what to do!  I thought that was what your Gook wife was for?

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=365233 time=1591600929

Aww!  Somebody wants to powertrip by telling other posters what to do!  I thought that was what your Gook wife was for?

Not me!!

I'll defend your right to be gay curious even if faced with death threats for doing so

You know I'll always be in your corner, right?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365305 time=1591648119 user_id=88
Quote from: Mel post_id=365233 time=1591600929

Not me!!

I'll defend your right to be gay curious even if faced with death threats for doing so

You know I'll always be in your corner, right?

It is weird in my opinion, it does not affect me.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=363776 time=1590597230 user_id=1582
so? you didn't see me logged in? what brand of selective nonsense is this....

My anus logged in the toilet, bet she won't admit to seeing that.

Moonpie

ac_hithere

Hey Fash,  How are you?  I have not been around the boards much due to double shifts at the hospital.  I have been entered into the labor pool and pulled into different areas.  It's been a bit challenging and exhausting.  The new board highlights look nice though.

Good to see you again kid. Is it busy at the hospitals where you are. They were dead here because people weren't going to hospitals for surgeries or anything else. It's slowly getting back to normal.

Well it's not busy with actual Covid patients.  However, we have to screen everyone who enters or works in the damn thing now.  I was placed on this lovely committee ac_wot .  I love that our mayor through, he's not a leftist and refuses to coward up like some.  He has kept things open except for a few bars at the beach.  A few bars here tested positive and they shut down, besides that it's actually going well.

We are hosting the republican convention.  I'm super excited to see that happen with the economy boost for the city.

I do miss the boards and posting.  See you around Herman.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=368013 time=1592971832 user_id=3243

ac_hithere

Well it's not busy with actual Covid patients.  However, we have to screen everyone who enters or works in the damn thing now.  I was placed on this lovely committee ac_wot .  I love that our mayor through, he's not a leftist and refuses to coward up like some.  He has kept things open except for a few bars at the beach.  A few bars here tested positive and they shut down, besides that it's actually going well.

We are hosting the republican convention.  I'm super excited to see that happen with the economy boost for the city.

I do miss the boards and posting.  See you around Herman.

I'm not a fan of locking down healthy people for a virus..

And I think Herman has a crush on you.

Anonymous

Hello Moonpie, I saw you logged in..

Long time, no see.

cc

Herman has a crush on all the females ... He's such a "monster"  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Moonpie

Hey Fash,  how are ya?

I know it has been a bit.  I have just been trying to exercise more and when I get free time I am walking my dogs or working out.  I am on a mission my oldest baby ties the know in January.

I pop in here and there.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: cc post_id=377674 time=1598463875 user_id=88

haha
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=377677 time=1598464090 user_id=3243
Hey Fash,  how are ya?

I know it has been a bit.  I have just been trying to exercise more and when I get free time I am walking my dogs or working out.  I am on a mission my oldest baby ties the know in January.

I pop in here and there.

You must be so excited about the upcoming wedding..

Has your state added more restrictions since the number of cases started going up?

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=377679 time=1598464168 user_id=3243
Quote from: cc post_id=377674 time=1598463875 user_id=88

haha

Moonie, how is the hottest Arab gal on the forums.

Blurt

Wow. Moonpie the ghost pops in!

Good to see you, Moonie.  ac_smile

You are most definitely missed.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=377998 time=1598638354 user_id=1974
Wow. Moonpie the ghost pops in!

Good to see you, Moonie.  ac_smile

You are most definitely missed.

Yes, she is Blurt.

ac_smile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview