Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Moonpie

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonpie

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=377683 time=1598465133 user_id=3254
Quote from: Moonpie post_id=377677 time=1598464090 user_id=3243
Hey Fash,  how are ya?

I know it has been a bit.  I have just been trying to exercise more and when I get free time I am walking my dogs or working out.  I am on a mission my oldest baby ties the know in January.

I pop in here and there.

You must be so excited about the upcoming wedding..

Has your state added more restrictions since the number of cases started going up?

nope just the opposite.  My hospital numbers decreased in tremendously.  I hope and pray it continues to decline.

People are getting it but recovering easier than the flu I believe.  I think it is how you are being treated.  JMO

I am excited just went to Orlando to look for a dress.  I ordered a couple off line too.  I am so picky though.  I may go to Tampa too.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: Blurt post_id=377998 time=1598638354 user_id=1974
Wow. Moonpie the ghost pops in!

Good to see you, Moonie.  ac_smile

You are most definitely missed.

Hi sweet Blurt.  I miss you and your posts.  Hope all is well.   acc_hugz
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: Herman post_id=377708 time=1598469228 user_id=1689
Quote from: Moonpie post_id=377679 time=1598464168 user_id=3243
Quote from: cc post_id=377674 time=1598463875 user_id=88
Herman has a crush on all the females ... He's such a "monster"  ac_biggrin

haha

Moonie, how is the hottest Arab gal on the forums.

I think I am the only Arab here haha but thanks doing well.  Hope you are too.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=380714 time=1600171593 user_id=3243
Hey Fash,  how are ya?

I know it has been a bit.  I have just been trying to exercise more and when I get free time I am walking my dogs or working out.  I am on a mission my oldest baby ties the know in January.

I pop in here and there.

Has your state added more restrictions since the number of cases started going up?

nope just the opposite.  My hospital numbers decreased in tremendously.  I hope and pray it continues to decline.

People are getting it but recovering easier than the flu I believe.  I think it is how you are being treated.  JMO

I am excited just went to Orlando to look for a dress.  I ordered a couple off line too.  I am so picky though.  I may go to Tampa too.

That's terrific, I'd be super excited too..

Just curious Moonpie, how do they treat coronavirus patients in your state, and at your hospital?

Moonpie

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=380724 time=1600179062 user_id=3254
Hey Fash,  how are ya?

I pop in here and there.

Just curious Moonpie, how do they treat coronavirus patients in your state, and at your hospital?

I think Florida is doing a great job,  I think shutting down the nation was horseshit...sorry but JMO.

Over all, I think my hospital did fair for never having to deal with such a thing.  I think the real tragedy is people who are homeless and can't keep their homes and lost their jobs and businesses.
Moonpies for your soul..

cc

Hi  moonpie

Florida is one area I have been tracking daily for months as it was one of the first to open up. Numbers went crazy  around mid July and been reducing steadily since

Florida has always had one of the lowest death / case rates anywhere  which logically would indicate  less hospitalizations as well .. losing 2 / 100 cases (Well above the numbers claimed by those who tried to blow it off as "cold" or "flu"  .. but about the best "actual" numbers anywhere)

Florida must be doing well at protecting Care Homes

Not sure if you give it out, but if you do, what part of the state are you in .. sounds like Atlantic side?. I ask as I lived in Sarasota on the Gulf Coast for several years
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=380737 time=1600186391 user_id=3243
Hey Fash,  how are ya?

I pop in here and there.

I think Florida is doing a great job,  I think shutting down the nation was horseshit...sorry but JMO.

Over all, I think my hospital did fair for never having to deal with such a thing.  I think the real tragedy is people who are homeless and can't keep their homes and lost their jobs and businesses.

Lock downs caused so much devastation. There has to be way to respond to a pandemic without causing so much collateral damage.

Frood

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=380716 time=1600171698 user_id=3243
Quote from: Herman post_id=377708 time=1598469228 user_id=1689
Quote from: Moonpie post_id=377679 time=1598464168 user_id=3243
Quote from: cc post_id=377674 time=1598463875 user_id=88
Herman has a crush on all the females ... He's such a "monster"  ac_biggrin

haha

Moonie, how is the hottest Arab gal on the forums.

I think I am the only Arab here haha but thanks doing well.  Hope you are too.

I'd do ya...  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=380737 time=1600186391 user_id=3243
Hey Fash,  how are ya?

I pop in here and there.

I agree Moonie. And it's good to have you around again. ac_drinks

Moonpie

Quote from: cc post_id=380742 time=1600189049 user_id=88
Hi  moonpie

Florida is one area I have been tracking daily for months as it was one of the first to open up. Numbers went crazy  around mid July and been reducing steadily since

Florida has always had one of the lowest death / case rates anywhere  which logically would indicate  less hospitalizations as well .. losing 2 / 100 cases (Well above the numbers claimed by those who tried to blow it off as "cold" or "flu"  .. but about the best "actual" numbers anywhere)

Not sure if you give it out, but if you do, what part of the state are you in .. sounds like Atlantic side?. I ask as I lived in Sarasota on the Gulf Coast for several years

Jacksonville Florida...Minshew mania!  GO JAGS
Moonpies for your soul..

Blurt

Quote from: Velvet post_id=380751 time=1600191788 user_id=2021
There has to be way to respond to a pandemic without causing so much collateral damage.

Yes.

1. Wear a mask.

2. Engage in physical distancing.

3. Wash or disinfect your hands regularly.

It appears not everyone got the memo, though.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

BEnzo

Hi  moonpie

You kidding?

Florida has some of the worst numbers. Where you getting your info from?

Over 13k deaths and approaching a million cases quickly in total.

The average is 119 deaths a day.

That's good?

CC. You are the worst kind of idiot.

One who is believed by other idiots.

'Reasearch' this you bloviate asshole:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381311 time=1600308652 user_id=1676
Shut up, BEnzover...

haha you have to read his crap cause you a mod.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=381301 time=1600306183 user_id=3222
Hi  moonpie

You kidding?

Florida has some of the worst numbers. Where you getting your info from?

Over 13k deaths and approaching a million cases quickly in total.

The average is 119 deaths a day.

That's good?

CC. You are the worst kind of idiot.

One who is believed by other idiots.

'Reasearch' this you bloviate asshole:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/

2300 new cases a day is still far below the 8-10,000 new infections they were getting six weeks ago. The state is testing more people than ever and the positivity rate is dropping too.

https://tallahasseereports.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/NewCases0916-701x514.jpg">

Hospitalizations in Florida due to COVID are dropping too.

https://tallahasseereports.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/NewCases0916-701x514.jpg">

People in their eighties make up the largest age group who have succumbed to the virus in Florida. People in their seventies are next. People in their nineties are third.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview