Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Moonpie

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

BEnzo

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=381509 time=1600362964 user_id=114
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=381435 time=1600351686 user_id=3222

It's terrible down there. And the age thing is meaningless. Who is anybody to say who lives and dies? Some of these states opened up way too early and allow the idiots to not follow protocols. A whole generation is dieing, and not pleasantly either. Suffocating alone. I'm glad I live in New England where most folks are sensible. Because we've done the right thing in my state, CT, look it up, normalcy is well on its way.

We'll be seeing how many 'brave' Cnuks fly down south to the states this year. Not many, make bank on it-

The current stats don't support your argument. That state has gone from 8-10 k of cases per day to about 2,500. So, the situation has stabilized.

The people that are dying in Florida, are the ones that should have been quarantined in the first place--the elderly, and in particular those in senior care facilities. It's the same here in Ontario.

We cannot deny that the response to COVID in Western countries, ie quarantining the healthy has been a failed one. We should have quarantined vulnerable groups and instituted a mask policy for schools, workplaces, shopping and public buildings. That is closer to the East Asian approach which has been more successful than the North American solution and it didn't cause all the collateral damage that full lock downs of the general population have.

You call 2500 cases a day stable? I don't. Considering the real number is probably three times that because not everybody gets tested I call it a fucking embarrassment.

And you are right about the Asian response, and guess what, they ain't doing that in the southern states, among others.

So I'm going to ask what your point is. Sounds like we agree, eh?

BEnzo

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=381522 time=1600365136 user_id=56
QuoteSome of these states opened up way too early and allow the idiots to not follow protocols.

This is sheeple speak. Total lock downs will go down in history as the worst response to a health emergency.

Millions of cancelled/postponed surgeries and treatments leading to death. Hundreds of millions of deaths from starvation globally as agriculture and it's supply chains are ground to a halt. Alcoholism, mental health problems and family violence soaring. Kids falling behind in where they should be academically. Elected governments acting like the Kim regime in North Korea. Oh yeah, long term lock downs are da bomb. Speaking of bombs, why not just nuke high population density areas. You will kill lots of people, but hey it may slow the fucking spread temporarily. Isn't that what it's all about? Victory is temporarily slowing the spread. Who cares about the vast swath of destruction it cuases right?

The countries best suited to a return to normal are those that imposed minimalist restrictions. Some North Americans are worse than us Chinks. They believe whatever they are told.

Quiet Chinky Poo-

Your powers have no effect on me.

Frood

BEnzover can't help getting destroyed on any site he posts at....
Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Quote from: Poppy post_id=381575 time=1600369895 user_id=3287
i have not left the house since the pandemic started

No doubt.

Business as usual for Poppy.

It's like she's been in training for this her whole life! Lol

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381643 time=1600377342 user_id=1676

Don't meatshield you faggot.

You're another one who never leaves the couch.

BEnzo

Quote from: cc post_id=381615 time=1600372830 user_id=88
Dearest Benzopyrene Mouth: .. a tip ..  Read before mouthing

What I said was that Florida has the  lowest of all Death / Case rate I have seen anywhere to date - 1.9 deaths per 100 cases as of today

I mistakenly assumed you would understand what "rate" meant

That the "total"  number of cases and thus deaths  are quite high is a no-brainer .. although down a lot in the past month

Your country as a whole was over 4, but now is at 3 / 100 as younger people come more into play

I have make it easy and not give the extended decimals so as to not befuddle you

Just tell me the date you would like to see the Florida numbers for back to mid July (and  other areas I track), and I can oblige .. and you don't have to ask nice - I'm very picky as to who gets to kiss my ass

Asshole, the average deaths were 119 a day. Use your 'rate' and explain how that number in any way is good.

And if you guys could keep your responses shortish, that would be appreciated. I don't like reading BS filler.

Moonpie

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=381301 time=1600306183 user_id=3222
Quote from: cc post_id=380742 time=1600189049 user_id=88
Hi  moonpie

Florida is one area I have been tracking daily for months as it was one of the first to open up. Numbers went crazy  around mid July and been reducing steadily since

Florida has always had one of the lowest death / case rates anywhere  which logically would indicate  less hospitalizations as well .. losing 2 / 100 cases (Well above the numbers claimed by those who tried to blow it off as "cold" or "flu"  .. but about the best "actual" numbers anywhere)

Florida must be doing well at protecting Care Homes

Not sure if you give it out, but if you do, what part of the state are you in .. sounds like Atlantic side?. I ask as I lived in Sarasota on the Gulf Coast for several years

You kidding?

Florida has some of the worst numbers. Where you getting your info from?

Over 13k deaths and approaching a million cases quickly in total.

The average is 119 deaths a day.

That's good?

CC. You are the worst kind of idiot.

One who is believed by other idiots.

'Reasearch' this you bloviate asshole:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/

Sure if you count all the people that are associated with being positive with covid but not actually dying of covid. That's a huge difference being reported Benzo.  Many have other illnesses and other terminal diseases that are being reported as a covid cause of death.
Moonpies for your soul..

Poppy

you are being generous calling what it does, posting.
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=381648 time=1600378273 user_id=3287

you are being generous calling what it does, posting.

Textual defecation
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=381645 time=1600377556 user_id=3222

Don't meatshield you faggot.

You're another one who never leaves the couch.

Shush, moron...

...or I'll stomp on your colostomy bag till your false teeth launch out of your mouth like a Nerf toy...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

From what he has demonstrated so far, he won't last long here either .. at least not outside of the ridicule pen (where ever one sits around it and laffs)

While there are a few good souls there, "New England" explains everything .. Anyone know if he types with pinkies up? .. when he has both hands on the keyboard of course

I'll try to dumb down my posts so he can keep up .. It's the right thing to do for dullards
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=381652 time=1600379463 user_id=88

He won't last long here either .. at least not outside of the ridicule pen

While there are a few good souls there, "New England" explains everything .. Anyone know if he types with pinkies up? .. when he has both hands on the keyboard of course

I'll try to dumb down my posts so he can keep up

He's a leftist geriatric wop cowering in Connecticut....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

That's funny .. I was thinking it almost certainly would turn out to be Conneticunt
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

BEnzo

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=381647 time=1600378188 user_id=3243
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=381301 time=1600306183 user_id=3222
Quote from: cc post_id=380742 time=1600189049 user_id=88
Hi  moonpie

Florida is one area I have been tracking daily for months as it was one of the first to open up. Numbers went crazy  around mid July and been reducing steadily since

Florida has always had one of the lowest death / case rates anywhere  which logically would indicate  less hospitalizations as well .. losing 2 / 100 cases (Well above the numbers claimed by those who tried to blow it off as "cold" or "flu"  .. but about the best "actual" numbers anywhere)

Florida must be doing well at protecting Care Homes

Not sure if you give it out, but if you do, what part of the state are you in .. sounds like Atlantic side?. I ask as I lived in Sarasota on the Gulf Coast for several years

You kidding?

Florida has some of the worst numbers. Where you getting your info from?

Over 13k deaths and approaching a million cases quickly in total.

The average is 119 deaths a day.

That's good?

CC. You are the worst kind of idiot.

One who is believed by other idiots.

'Reasearch' this you bloviate asshole:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... wednesday/">https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/09/16/florida-passes-13000-coronavirus-deaths-added-2355-cases-wednesday/

Sure if you count all the people that are associated with being positive with covid but not actually dying of covid. That's a huge difference being reported Benzo.  Many have other illnesses and other terminal diseases that are being reported as a covid cause of death.

That's bullshit.

If someone has cancer, gets Covid, and pass because of it, Covid is the cause of death.

Prove otherwise.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381653 time=1600379695 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=381652 time=1600379463 user_id=88

He won't last long here either .. at least not outside of the ridicule pen

I'll try to dumb down my posts so he can keep up

He's a leftist geriatric wop cowering in Connecticut....

Meatshielding is so unladylike Dinks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview