Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Moonpie

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=405405 time=1615997857 user_id=3243
Hi fash how are you?  Yeah I logged in to see if I still knew my password and such.  How is it going here.  I've been gone a while.

Monpie, it's so nice to see you again..

ac_smile

We're into year two of the pandemic now, my province still has retrictions, and we're months away from being vaccinated..

So, we're coping the best we can..

How are things in your state and at your hospital?

Moonpie

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=405407 time=1615998179 user_id=114
Hi fash how are you?  Yeah I logged in to see if I still knew my password and such.  How is it going here.  I've been gone a while.

Hey MP, good to see you again. How's life in the sunshine state? I usually go to the panhandle every winter for a golf vacation, but obviously I didn't this year.

Hey there.  Good here.  Mostly everything is back open.  There still a mask mandate in my city but because of our great governor things have been looking up.

You should try to do that soon.  Vacations are happening again here.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=405409 time=1615998590 user_id=3254

ac_smile

We're into year two of the pandemic now, my province still has retrictions, and we're months away from being vaccinated..

Things are going well here.  I have been vaccinated.  I hope things get better for you soon.  I pray it gets better CANT get worse I hope here out.

My hospital is doing well.  We are almost at the mandate when you can get all your medical information by phone.  Once you check in for a procedure everything that is done to you is at your fingertips.  Its mind blowing.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=405418 time=1616005220 user_id=3243

Hey MP, good to see you again. How's life in the sunshine state? I usually go to the panhandle every winter for a golf vacation, but obviously I didn't this year.

Hey there.  Good here.  Mostly everything is back open.  There still a mask mandate in my city but because of our great governor things have been looking up.

I wish our premier would do that, but unfortunately no Canadian province has the courage to do that.

Anonymous

Moonie, how are ya? Come sit on old Herman's lap and drink some barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=405419 time=1616005454 user_id=3243

ac_smile

Things are going well here.  I have been vaccinated.  I hope things get better for you soon.  I pray it gets better CANT get worse I hope here out.

My hospital is doing well.  We are almost at the mandate when you can get all your medical information by phone.  Once you check in for a procedure everything that is done to you is at your fingertips.  Its mind blowing.

Our prime minister is incompetent..

He has mishandled everything from the start of this pandemic, including procuring vaccines..

Countries like Chile and Serbia are way ahead of Canada in inoculating their populations.

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=405419 time=1616005454 user_id=3243

ac_smile

Hi Moonpie. I am probably looking at August or September before I get my first shot.

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=405418 time=1616005220 user_id=3243

Moonie, welcome back.

Moonpie

Hey shen.  Hope everyone is good.  Hi Herman
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=406734 time=1617167981 user_id=3243
Hey shen.  Hope everyone is good.  Hi Herman

Good morning Moonpie.

ac_smile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview