Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Taiwanese: White Wannabes

Started by Anonymous, March 21, 2020, 02:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Honorary whites is a term that was used by the apartheid regime of South Africa to grant almost all of the rights and privileges of whites to those who would otherwise been treated as non-whites. Taiwanese were granted this honorary white status.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Honorary whites is a term that was used by the apartheid regime of South Africa to grant almost all of the rights and privileges of whites to those who would otherwise been treated as non-whites. Taiwanese were granted this honorary white status.

Koreans were too, what is your point?

Anonymous

Isn't this just fucking special. Superchecker drops by and I can't say hello because the Treasonous Taiwanese Twat won't let me post anywhere except in this sub.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Isn't this just fucking special. Superchecker drops by and I can't say hello because the Treasonous Taiwanese Twat won't let me post anywhere except in this sub.

I had no choice....these are not normal times..

cc is keeping us up to date on all the latest developments and you come along with your reactionary nationalist nonsense and derail helpful discussions......that's just one example.

Odinson

So basically... You get the honorary white title when you aint acting like a pest..

You gotta "act white" aka civil..

A lot of brownies are thinking that there is some kind of a alternative option..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"So basically... You get the honorary white title when you aint acting like a pest..

A lot of brownies are thinking that there is some kind of a alternative option..

It's a privilege bestowed on Taiwanese for their skill at sucking flat, hairy white libtard ass.

cc

Maybe we should invite  Xi Jinping to post here so we get the "true" story

He can give us great and of course honest accounts .. Personally running  the 4 key agencies ..  General Secretary of the Communist Party .. general secretary of the Central Committee .. Chairman of the Central Military Commission, and  & (hold on.  I'm not done yet) ..President of the PRC. His input would be comprehensive, viewed from several viewpoints, and of course honest

I'll talk to Fash about it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"So basically... You get the honorary white title when you aint acting like a pest..

It's a privilege bestowed on Taiwanese for their skill at sucking flat, hairy white libtard ass.

Shen, you're in denial.

We don't have time for your hurt nationalist pride..

When you come out of this moping phase, you'll be welcomed back.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How does it feel to be a weakling pushover licking communist clits?
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

If I may. A suggestion.

Shen, come post at SG and lets laugh at seamoron together. ANd if you'd like, we can even take a road trip to that other site I was telling you about. Just until cooler heads prevail. you and fash have been friends for twenty years and sometimes admins have to make decisions they themselves wrestle with. IT would be a shame to let a crisis tear that apart.

Once all this blows over you resume posting here at BC with all your friendships intact.

Of course, for this to work, EVERYONE here must discontinue talking about Shen in any form during the temporary hiatus.

Sounds like a plan?

cc

sounds reasonable ... and might just work out in the long run .. I so hate to see long and strong  friendships ripped apart
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Oak

Flea and I fight sometimes, the intracultural fights are the most passionate.

:pop:

https://i.imgflip.com/2nvvm1.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"Flea and I fight sometimes, the intracultural fights are the most passionate.

:pop:

https://i.imgflip.com/2nvvm1.jpg">

smartass

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"If I may. A suggestion.

Shen, come post at SG and lets laugh at seamoron together. ANd if you'd like, we can even take a road trip to that other site I was telling you about. Just until cooler heads prevail. you and fash have been friends for twenty years and sometimes admins have to make decisions they themselves wrestle with. IT would be a shame to let a crisis tear that apart.

Once all this blows over you resume posting here at BC with all your friendships intact.

Of course, for this to work, EVERYONE here must discontinue talking about Shen in any form during the temporary hiatus.

Sounds like a plan?

Why is this guy always trying to keep the peace on fight boards? It's weird

Oak

In all seriousness, can't you guys agree to disagree on whatever made you come to this?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview