Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Taiwanese: White Wannabes

Started by Anonymous, March 21, 2020, 02:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m thinking that every1 is joking..

Its hard to tell sometimes..

Six weeks ago, I would've agreed with you.

Anonymous

Tensions are high around the world.  That said, I personally believe that anyone, within reason, should be able to retain their freedom of speech and association on a subforum such as this.  No matter how much we like or dislike them, or their views.

Shen Li didn't create this problem, just as Scouse had nothing to do with the Third Reich.

We need to step back for a  moment, and put personal differences aside.  We can assess what needs to be done in "real life" when this shit blows over.  Hopefully the West can learn something from this, but I am doubtful it will, to be honest.

Negroes are now physically attacking Chinks randomly in certain areas of the World, mainly in the US, where Niggers have always been Niggers, but now the rage is focusing on Chinks instead of Whites.

I don't quite agree with this.

As a proud straight White male (you know, the species that holds everyone else down, and calls the apparent shots), I encourage everyone to act White, if you please could.  The term "That's mighty White of you" didn't originate out of nowhere, and I hope that the remaining Whiteness that still exists around the World can sooth desperate and trying times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Isn't this just fucking special. Superchecker drops by and I can't say hello because the Treasonous Taiwanese Twat won't let me post anywhere except in this sub.

You've now attained my status here!   :laugh:

caskur

Hope all you like. Rotten people aren't changing their spots anytime soon. Hundreds of years of bad habits aren't going to all of sudden turn pure.

They're already price gouging on goods they stocked up.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Isn't this just fucking special. Superchecker drops by and I can't say hello because the Treasonous Taiwanese Twat won't let me post anywhere except in this sub.

Two germs quarantined....lol

that's funny.

Why worry? The subforums are the best forums.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Why worry? The subforums are the best forums.

I don't worry anymore.  I have my own forum, on my own domain also, up and running.  I leave it alone, as posters want freedom.  

I always will have a place to post!

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

https://pachamamayogaretreats.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/crown-chakra-gif.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

that's funny.

Shen Li needs to cool down a bit. She will eventually have her restrictions removed.

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"

that's funny.

Shen Li needs to cool down a bit. She will eventually have her restrictions removed.

Shen Li is an entertaining poster.
The Russian Rock It

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview