Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Sexual Assault Allegation Against Biden

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2020, 09:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

But, progs in congress included money for the Kennedy Centre and the Smithsonian. The newly unemployed and financially strapped small business owners are so concerned about Archie Bunker's chair and Fonzie's leather jacket.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"But, progs in congress included money for the Kennedy Centre and the Smithsonian. The newly unemployed and financially strapped small business owners are so concerned about Archie Bunker's chair and Fonzie's leather jacket.

Did you see what was in there before Republicans told Nancy to go fuck herself?

I read the bill. Not some news outlet's interpretation of it. The bill itself. It was disgusting

It was like someone cut & pasted the green new deal and added other verbiage before and after.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"But, progs in congress included money for the Kennedy Centre and the Smithsonian. The newly unemployed and financially strapped small business owners are so concerned about Archie Bunker's chair and Fonzie's leather jacket.

Did you see what was in there before Republicans told Nancy to go fuck herself?

I read the bill. Not some news outlet's interpretation of it. The bill itself. It was disgusting

It was like someone cut & pasted the green new deal and added other verbiage before and after.

I saw bits of it. It was an insult to working Americans.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"What a shock. Creepy old Joe forced himself on an employee.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/27/biden-campaign-denies-sexual-assault-allegation/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1vJ3o.NcWRyN24y.za8DRwCtB3t.caOJmiG2CUvA">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/27/bide ... OJmiG2CUvA">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/27/biden-campaign-denies-sexual-assault-allegation/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1vJ3o.NcWRyN24y.za8DRwCtB3t.caOJmiG2CUvA

Former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign denied the sexual allegation against him Friday, coming from a Senate staffer in 1993.

Biden's accuser, Tara Reade, accused Biden of touching her, kissing her and penetrating her with his fingers without her consent.

Reade spoke out on Wednesday about the allegations in an interview with writer and podcast host Kaite Halper.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade said.

"His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then, he went, he went down my skirt and then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers...and um...He was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me," she also told Halper.

"He got finished doing what he was doing and I, how I was pulled back and he said, 'Come on man, I heard you liked me.' And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might have said. And I can't remember exactly if he said 'I thought' or if 'I heard.' It's like he implied that I had done this."

The Daily Caller reached out to Biden's campaign about the allegation Wednesday and did not receive a response.

So it's taken this liar 27 years to complain?

Oh boy...  :swoon:

The world has to know this, why?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/27/biden-campaign-denies-sexual-assault-allegation/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1vJ3o.NcWRyN24y.za8DRwCtB3t.caOJmiG2CUvA">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/27/bide ... OJmiG2CUvA">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/27/biden-campaign-denies-sexual-assault-allegation/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1vJ3o.NcWRyN24y.za8DRwCtB3t.caOJmiG2CUvA

Former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign denied the sexual allegation against him Friday, coming from a Senate staffer in 1993.

Biden's accuser, Tara Reade, accused Biden of touching her, kissing her and penetrating her with his fingers without her consent.

Reade spoke out on Wednesday about the allegations in an interview with writer and podcast host Kaite Halper.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade said.

"His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then, he went, he went down my skirt and then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers...and um...He was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me," she also told Halper.

"He got finished doing what he was doing and I, how I was pulled back and he said, 'Come on man, I heard you liked me.' And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might have said. And I can't remember exactly if he said 'I thought' or if 'I heard.' It's like he implied that I had done this."

The Daily Caller reached out to Biden's campaign about the allegation Wednesday and did not receive a response.

Exactly, why all of a sudden is she going public with this.

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If I could vote in the USA, I would find it diificult to vote for someone like Donald Trump, Bill Clinton or Joe Biden..

Despite all of Justin Trudeau's poor policy choices I never thought he was a predator, until the Kokanee grope incident came to light..

I respected Stephen Harper....after nearly ten years in power there was never any allegations of predatory behaviour.

I vote for policy, not the person behind it. But, I can understand why people choose not to vote for social parasites even if they like their platforms.

Same here.

Unless the guy is guilty of a serious crime I could care less. I'm more of a "what are you going to do for me" kinda guy. So what if he stuffed his hand up a few skirts or slipped in some sneaky fellatio in a janitors closet because some intern thought that would be her ticket to success. People will be people.

Fuck all the female staff you want. Grab them by the pussy if you feel you must, but give me a fruitful job market and a roaring economy and you'll have my vote.

You sound like a Muzzo and a man without daughters.

Seriously, you are a buffoon.

keep your hairy paws off women unless you're in a serious relationship.

End of discussion.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Same reason Dr Fraud went public with her allegations against Brett Kavanaugh.

These cunts know what constitutes a powerful political hit job and without the thought of facing any consequence for lying why not?

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I don't trust this story...

Even if it's true, she didn't report it in a timely manner.

She is another one wanting 15 minutes of fame.

I heard Biden has dementia. I'd be surprised if he grabs the top spot.

I think Trump will win. They have no charismatic contenders on the left this time.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

These allegations are a recurring theme in American public life. Get famous, get potentially powerful and get accused.

I am not defending the rich and powerful, but that is dirty.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"These allegations are a recurring theme in American public life. Get famous, get potentially powerful and get accused.

I am not defending the rich and powerful, but that is dirty.

All that those American bitches do is make it harder for genuine victims to be believed.

27 years... ffs.  :001_rolleyes:  Tell her to crawl back under the rock she crawled out of.
- Andy Warhol