Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My Story on Viruses...

Started by Anonymous, March 23, 2020, 06:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I once caught a virus, about 10 years ago or so.  I caught it from my Ex, who works at an old folks home.  It didn't cause any real problems for her at all, nor the residents in the care home.  She knew she was slightly ill with something, which she figured was just the common cold.

I almost died from what she spread to me, and I am not fucking joking.

It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.  36 hours of non-stop diarrhea, complete with the inability to ingest fluids.  I could NOT ingest even a tiny sip of water from the cap of a water bottle, without my body going into even more distress.

I was puking out one end, and shitting out the other, non-stop.  Day and night.  There was no day or night though.  36 hours straight.  You will remain awake, since you are close to dying, or until your body shuts down.

I knew I was getting close to the 72 hour threshold for dying, since there was no way I could hydrate, that I was about to call 911.  It was that fucking bad.

And then it just disappeared!

A 30 year old healthy male that is NOT a germophobe (I will eat dirt, lick doorknobs, etc) should have a healthy immunity built.

I did not, to whatever that was.  At first I thought it may have been Norovirus, but now I think it was probably Rotavirus, as what I caught would've easily wiped out 50% of the population...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I once caught a virus, about 10 years ago or so.  I caught it from my Ex, who works at an old folks home.  It didn't cause any real problems for her at all, nor the residents in the care home.  She knew she was slightly ill with something, which she figured was just the common cold.

I almost died from what she spread to me, and I am not fucking joking.

It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.  36 hours of non-stop diarrhea, complete with the inability to ingest fluids.  I could NOT ingest even a tiny sip of water from the cap of a water bottle, without my body going into even more distress.

I was puking out one end, and shitting out the other, non-stop.  Day and night.  There was no day or night though.  36 hours straight.  You will remain awake, since you are close to dying, or until your body shuts down.

I knew I was getting close to the 72 hour threshold for dying, since there was no way I could hydrate, that I was about to call 911.  It was that fucking bad.

And then it just disappeared!

A 30 year old healthy male that is NOT a germophobe (I will eat dirt, lick doorknobs, etc) should have a healthy immunity built.

I did not, to whatever that was.  At first I thought it may have been Norovirus, but now I think it was probably Rotavirus, as what I caught would've easily wiped out 50% of the population...

This virus going around only attacks the respiratory system.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview