The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Prince Charles has also tested positive for the coronavirus

Started by Anonymous, March 25, 2020, 11:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"The idea of a family living in taxpayer funded extravagance based only on their DNA is offensive to a lot of people. Rightfully so too I might add.

Communist Russia and China got rid of their Royalty... Now they have despots in their place...

Show me a society that got rid of their monarchs that thrives better than our Commonwealth countries.

Spain got rid of a despot, returned the monarchy and today is a liberal democracy..

Marxism isn't a replacement for anything.

Marxism is just another variant of Social Darwinism.

Its other variants include fascism, hard core capitalism, scientism & eugenics.

When Western Societies decided to adopt Darwinism as their Gospel, they more or less said there was no God or Higher Power. And since then it's been genocide/ mass murder & destruction on a scale never seen before in history. Didn't matter if it was communism, capitalism, fascism or colonialism. They are all guilty of the same thing for the same reason. They all denied the existence of a Higher Being/Spirituality which further eroded & dehumanized humanity itself.

Not saying religion is the answer, but there needs to be a connection to humanity & Nature, not man making himself the God & completely disregarding common sense & Natural Laws.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"The idea of a family living in taxpayer funded extravagance based only on their DNA is offensive to a lot of people. Rightfully so too I might add.

Communist Russia and China got rid of their Royalty... Now they have despots in their place...

Show me a society that got rid of their monarchs that thrives better than our Commonwealth countries.

Spain got rid of a despot, returned the monarchy and today is a liberal democracy..

Marxism isn't a replacement for anything.

Exactly. If Australia for example, dumped the monarchy, I can confidently say the new republic would not suddenly embrace totalitarianism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"Oh boy... another anachist.

sigh. No doubt you want an invasion from China.

Nah, not especially, though I do question your logic. IF I were an anarchist (I'm more of a libertarian and a voluntaryist, but I'm saying "if")... IF I were an anarchist, mind telling me why I'd want to be invaded by a nation run by authoritarian big government?

That shit just wouldn't make sense.

You're just spazzing out because I wouldn't wring my hands over the ills of an inbred rhododendron-botherer. Sucks to be you I suppose, he wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if you started hawking up covid-laced phlegm gems, just sayin.

He'll be the next OWNER of the military dimwit....

Not if he ain't breathing he won't. They'll just grope about int their own genetic sludge and get someone else. Get a cluepon, redeem it at your local breadline madam, you're making a big deal out of nothing.

Quote from: "caskur"I've predicted for a decade, once the Queen dies, China will move on Australia for our 1 st world infrastructure AND OUR MINERALS.

Already done. China has your country by the sort and curlies and have shoved their communist authoritarian fist up your government's bunghole to play it like a puppet. They control the WHO, the UN, they weaponize both sides of your House of Representatives against one another to keep you riveted to their squabblings and are priming you for The Way Things Will Be when their Chinese sponsored moles shoehorn the Right Candidate into your Prime Mincer spot to function as a vassal to Beijing and God Emperor Xi Jinping's interests.

They have already engineered you into being prisoners in your own homes while state sponsored troops roam the countryside arresting anything with a pulse and throwing it in a four by three if unable to bribe their way out of it. Your "Lucky Country" capitalistic lifestyle, already seriously compromised through corporate oligarchies is in the process of crashing and burning. Australia, already heavily reliant on the Welfare State model will have little choice but to yield its sovereignty to the Communist State and you can look forward to your menfolk being shipped off into work camps to work until they drop while little yellow men, the cream of China's Social Credit hegemony get to empty their furry little balls into your womanfolk's guts in the name of genocide of all things not Chinee.

At least you can take some solace in that you will not be leaving your own flesh and blood behind to rot in it. I mean that sincerely, the White Australia policy which was abolished back in your childhood has been swept away and you have since been invaded by peoples who march to a different drum and one you are not allowed to participate in. Not that I imagine you should want to, proud Eurocentric that you are. But Britain is a long way from Australia and much of your weakened political muscle has had its trade aspirations pointed towards Asia for some decades now.

So yeah, unload a bunch of "you know nothing John Snow" my way if you must. If nothing else it will make you feel better at least, but it's not going to change the eventuality of the barrel you are staring down at this moment. The way of life you knew and thought was your inheritance to keep you comfy in the winter years of your life is a rug which is currently being ripped from under your feet. You are too old to fight for it, too unfocused and wrapped up in your fast disappearing world to know where to start and ultimately likely to be thrown up against the Jacaranda and summarily shot when your new masters take open ownership of all that your forefathers fought for.

Sorry old girl, but you're fucked. Life sucks like that sometimes.

caskur

They control nothing... the Chinese virus is going through them like a shit through a goose.

Australia belongs to the Crown... which means all commonwealth military have to defend it...Because ALL COMMONWEALTH Military belongs to the Crown.

Good luck for China when they try to take our yellow cake... the UK and North America will be all over them like flies over shit.

I'm safe. I own my own properties, have supplies and security and enough room to house relatives. As long as the TV works... we're good to go.

I'm very very impressed with Mark McGowan my state Premier who is an ex navy officer. The Chinese Peril can esad for all I care.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

OH, and Prince Charles, the next King survived the Chinese Virus.

So stick that in your pipe and smoked it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"They control nothing... the Chinese virus is going through them like a shit through a goose.

Australia belongs to the Crown... which means all commonwealth military have to defend it...Because ALL COMMONWEALTH Military belongs to the Crown.

Good luck for China when they try to take our yellow cake... the UK and North America will be all over them like flies over shit.

I'm safe. I own my own properties, have supplies and security and enough room to house relatives. As long as the TV works... we're good to go.

I'm very very impressed with Mark McGowan my state Premier who is an ex navy officer. The Chinese Peril can esad for all I care.

They're coming first to Darwin and WA's deep ports (mining)... a few EMP's lobbed over our horizon and you've got no power or water... your food spoils...water turns to shit...

... pretty soon, they're marching through your residential streets and dragging out anybody on the internet radar which said more than two peeps against the nation or regime running it... and summarily executing them... those who are left are treated like their Uyghurs.... good for forced labour and compulsory organ donations... while you scrape by eating rice and horse shit dumplings....

...and you may think you and hubby can make a run for it to the bush...but that is bullshit thinking... they'll have so many FLIR sensors attached to aircraft that your head will spin...

..and we're largely disarmed already so we can't even go out with a bang.... thus having to chuck rocks or just lay there in place waiting for the inevitable...

...we're fcked... you just don't want to accept it yet...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I'd machine gun my fair share...

No worries. I have no worries protecting solid rock, sacred ground.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"I'd machine gun my fair share...

You wouldn't even know to screw a piezo assembly into a PVC pipe, spray an accelerant, and launch a lemon or spud...

You definitely have never killed anything before...

STFU, please
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

You wouldn't even know to screw a piezo assembly into a PVC pipe, spray an accelerant, and launch a lemon or spud...

STFU, please

No YUO

Light plastic machine guns (not a toy) can be handled even by women and 12 year old children. They can't be x-rayed so they escape security in airports.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

STFU, please

No YUO

Light plastic machine guns (not a toy) can be handled even by women and 12 year old children. They can't be x-rayed so they escape security in airports.

ac_lmfao

STFU, stupid biddy...

ac_lmfao

Seriously... just stfu...  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

STFU, please

No YUO

ac_lmfao

STFU, stupid biddy...

ac_lmfao

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

STFU, please

No YUO

ac_lmfao

STFU, stupid biddy...

ac_lmfao

So you never saw the news segment about the plastic machine guns that escape detection in x-ray and can be fired by 12 year old children...

check.

Listen up sniveller, I'm older than you with the memory of an elephant,... you do not know what is out there... I do.

Carry on!~
- Andy Warhol

Frood

STFU, please

No YUO

ac_lmfao

STFU, stupid biddy...

ac_lmfao

So you never saw the news segment about the plastic machine guns that escape detection in x-ray and can be fired by 12 year old children...

check.

Listen up sniveller, I'm older than you with the memory of an elephant,... you do not know what is out there... I do.

Carry on!~

My kin own more upper and lower assemblies than you could shop for in 5 years time...

...seriously... SHUT THE FUCK UP...

you're beyond stupid on this and everything else you feel the need to comment on...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"OK, arms ex-spurt..  :001_rolleyes:

You're full of a ca ca.

:JC_howdy:

You're so stupid about firearms, I'm not even going there with you...

I wouldn't even trust you to load a breach shotgun chamber and hit a mark with bird shot...

YOU ARE THAT STUPID...

And your hubby is probably that stupid as well.... since he's still with you....
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview