Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Media, Politicians & Other Idiots Covid Propaganda thread

Started by cc, March 30, 2020, 04:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"On Tuesday, Trump will reveal the plan to send people back to work. It will be a task force. I think only essential people should go back to work if the business opens. People who can work from home should continue to work from home. I will be interested to see who are in this task force. Trump says it will be bipartisan.

I am semi retired and live on a farm. I can isolate indefinitely. Few other people can.

Anonymous

I approve of this thread, props to cc for spotting a need for it.

It will work better if people ONLY post CONTENT in it as cc is doing, rather than holding "pearl clutching circle jerks" over the things she posts.

J/S.

Gaon

Politicians, CDC, WHO, and leading epidemiologists have contradicted themselves as this has gone along.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Yes, data changes constantly ... reason is that no one knew ... or knows now what to expect .. or when will it let up

There is no way to quantify because there is no data to start with

Data will only be known when its over .. assuming it will actually end .
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes, data changes constantly ... reason is that no one knew ... or knows now what to expect .. or when will it let up

There is no way to quantify because there is no data to start with

I knew the no mask advice was wrong.

cc

yes .. and now we can't get them - I ware neckerchief which are recommended ... my mate found his very old ascots, lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"yes .. and now we can't get them - I ware neckerchief which are recommended ... my mate found his very old ascots, lol

I think you and I may have disagreed about masks two months ago.

cc

I may have simply quoted the powers who gave us bad advice  . .as I had no way to know for sure

I did know that wearing one a long time can cause buildup of bacteria which can be not good ... I don't go out a lot now, but wash scarfs regularly

You always knew as you saw it work

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"don't think so - I may have simply quoted the powers who gave us bad advice

You always knew as you saw it work

Okay, check your pm's cc.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"GOOD fix job - It's fixed now!!!

Thank you

I always liked that avatar....and you made it.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Aw, one of my  sculptures I started with ... I since changed to my 2 cold war  friends   ... will put more sculpture up soon

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Politicians, CDC, WHO, and leading epidemiologists have contradicted themselves as this has gone along.

Taiwan warned the WHO in early December about the coronavirus. Since China pressures the WHO to keep Taiwan out of the international body and since the head of WHO is corrupt China lackey, the warning was ignored.

@realAzhyaAryola

I saw this floating around on the internet: The Wuhan virus was manufactured by Americans in the Chinese lab or that the lab is funded by the Americans. Anyone know how true this is?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I saw this floating around on the internet: The Wuhan virus was manufactured by Americans in the Chinese lab or that the lab is funded by the Americans. Anyone know how true this is?

It's fake news.

The only ones who have the right answer is the Chinese government and you'll never get the truth from them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol