The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

The coronavirus epidemic will probably lead to an increased reliance upon robotics in the West

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2020, 01:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...cc raised the point about manufacturing coming back to North America.

But the only way this could be realistically attained is an increasing reliance upon robitics & automation.

Because with the loss of manufacturing capability & the large workforce available in China, American companies will have to make up for this shortfall. If a robot can produce the output if several Chinese workers, thats the way it'd have to be done.

While an upside us greater self-sufficiency, a downside is that it could put many North American empkoyees out of work.

However this may be the price Western countries may have to pay in order to become more self-sufficient & less dependent on a politically & increasingly socially unstable China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Another thread the Seoul brother won't post in.

Who cares?

I predicted/forsaw a downturn in the economy & the stock market in 2019 & he couldn't or at least act accordingly.

So why am I a better forecaster & its not even my field?

BTW, i disagree with your motto 'stay invested' no matter what the market does.

You actually taught me a valuable lesson of what not to do after your holdings tanked , hey Herm.

Same time I did learn from your mistakes. So thanks.

Anonymous

I do, we all do. The Seoul brother is a good guy and a first rate poster. You on the hand are an attention whoring pathological liar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"Another thread the Seoul brother won't post in.

Who cares?

I predicted/forsaw a downturn in the economy & the stock market in 2019 & he couldn't or at least act accordingly.

So why am I a better forecaster & its not even my field?

BTW, i disagree with your motto 'stay invested' no matter what the market does.

You actually taught me a valuable lesson of what not to do after your holdings tanked , hey Herm.

Same time I did learn from your mistakes. So thanks.

Seoul has said more than once his time online is finite..

He can't waste it reading and responding to the nonsense like what you just posted.

Anonymous

I'm a little pissed off at this place right now, but I don't deny SB is a discussion board asset.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I do, we all do. The Seoul brother is a good guy and a first rate poster. You on the hand are an attention whoring pathological liar.

Still, I forecast that market correction & even advised you and others to sell most of your holdibgs while the market was good. But you didn't Herm.

Anyways predicting/ forecasting the future is a way to find investment opportunities.

Hint: Aside from robotics some other gainers will be health & biotech stocks.

I don't think it will be in oil stocks for quite some time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm a little pissed off at this place right now, but I don't deny SB is a discussion board asset.

He posts useful info, he does not derail discussions, he does not get some sick pleasure from other people's temporary misfottune and he aint all bullshit. Ceec is like that too.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm a little pissed off at this place right now, but I don't deny SB is a discussion board asset.

Maybe Priscilla make party happy you?  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

He posts useful info, he does not derail discussions and he aint all bullshit. Ceec is like that too.

Whether a bioweapon or accident of nature, The world has changed indelibly overnight because of the coronavirus.

For better or worse, 2020 marks the true start of the 21st century, much like 1960 was the true start of the 20th Century.

The world as we've known it will never be the same again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/middle-finger-female-hand-women-600w-462378823.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/middle-finger-female-hand-women-600w-462378823.jpg">

ac_toofunny

That's the spirit!  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

Get a room you two.

Frood

ac_toofunny

Get a room you two.

Can't do fat bottom girls...  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

Get a room you two.

Can't do fat bottom girls...  ac_dunno

I can, so I will take your place at bat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview