Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

There was once a time in America...

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2020, 04:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...not too long ago, where you could apply for a job with nothing more than a High School education (or even less), and find success in a relatively short period of time.

These jobs would actually pay enough to allow you to own a home, a car, and even raise a family!

And one God Damned income would cover all these needs, by the way...

:mad:

Anonymous

I hope that we can get back to this, once we hit 30% unemployment...

And maybe we realize that maybe it's better to employ locals to do the work, as opposed to shipping in tens of thousands of temporary foreign labour, which we are still doing right to this very minute!  Farmers won't pay above minimum wage for hard work, so flights to Canada filled with cheap labour are arriving as we speak!

Maybe we can cut down on the immigration patterns also...  We can flood our nation with darkies when times are good, or bad, but right now isn't the time to continue the flood...

Shut down the flood, now.

We are asked to self isolate, and to self distance.  Possibly for many months.  

NOW is the time to destroy this bullshit known as globalization!

Anonymous

So you won't be joining Nancy Pelosi on her next tour of Chinatown then? Cool! ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"So you won't be joining Nancy Pelosi on her next tour of Chinatown then? Cool! ac_dance

Drop a Nuke there and nothing of value will be lost...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"So you won't be joining Nancy Pelosi on her next tour of Chinatown then? Cool! ac_dance

Not true. You're forgetting the rolls of toilet paper in the public conveniences. That stuff is more valuable by weight than gold these days, fetches upwards of sixty bucks a packet on Amazon.

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"

Not true. You're forgetting the rolls of toilet paper in the public conveniences. That stuff is more valuable by weight than gold these days, fetches upwards of sixty bucks a packet on Amazon.

All about who you know and what they can get you on the down low...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Guest"

All about who you know and what they can get you on the down low...  ac_biggrin

I've procured 48 rolls :wink:

Frood

We keep about 90-100 rolls on average in any fortnight...

(But we give away heaps of two packs to those in dire need).... this is the new way... looking after family and friends for bum wiping endeavours)....
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

It doesnt matter how good you are at lifting boxes..

You gotta have the box lifting diploma..

I blame the insurance companies... They try to weasel our of paying..

Odinson

How is it possible that trucks from two different companies manage to all show up at the same time?

Odinson

How is it possible that trucks from two different companies manage to all show up at the same time?

Anonymous

At the very least North America must start repatriating pharmaceutical production. That is priority one after this is over. But, Justin Trudeau and Joe Biden are both China stooges, so I am not holding my breath.

cc

By the time election gets here, Biden won't even remember  what a China is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"By the time election gets here, Biden won't even remember  what a China is

And the coronavirus will be an allergy to Mexican beer.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview